Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs- Cordaid is a globally working worth based crisis alleviation and improvement association, working in and on delicacy.
Several Dutch aid organizations came together in 2000 to form the organization. However, our set of experiences returns over a really long period. Cordaid has changed throughout the long term,
Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs the association currently is zeroing in more on the confinement of its activities and projects to enable nearby human limits and information in serving networks and individuals.
Diminishing delicacy has turned into our center need and we work in all settings of delicacy, from help, through recovery to long haul advancement. We seek funding, establish partnerships, and compete in a global market to accomplish this effectively.
We envision a world in which people are able to overcome barriers of poverty and exclusion, have a say in decisions that affect them, and participate in societies that are just and resilient. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
A world with an economy not driven by insatiability and development, yet by inclusivity, civil rights, and orientation uniformity. That world is our objective. We make progress toward it in all that we do.
Cordaid has been dynamic in Afghanistan beginning around 2001, working for a steady and prosperous country. Complying with the philanthropic standards of humankind, lack of bias, fairness, and functional freedom, Cordaid is focused on remaining by individuals of Afghanistan and conveying its lifesaving support.
Cordaid through its work and need-based writing computer programs, is focused on conveying lifesaving, strength, and advancement help to individuals of Afghanistan. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs Detail:
|Cordaid Salary Scale
|No. Of Jobs:
|Years of Experience:
|At least four years of relevant professional experience.
|One Year with possibility of extension
|Master’s degree in political or social science, international studies, international humanitarian and human rights law, or any other related subject.
Upholding for Tranquil, Secure and Comprehensive Social orders – Simply Future task is an essential organization program under the Dutch Service of International concerns Force of Voices endowment system.
Simply Future will be carried out until 2025, pursuing more comprehensive independent direction and harmony process. The program is being carried out in fortitude with common society in 6 nations: Afghanistan, Burundi, DRC, Mali, Niger and South Sudan.
It is an essential organization between the consortium accomplices, CSO accomplices in six chose nations and the Service of International concerns of the Netherlands. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
In each program country, the program is created, executed and checked by the consortium accomplices in close coordinated effort with the public level CSOs. The program carries out exercises at the provincial and worldwide levels.
In Afghanistan, the Simply Future undertaking is carried out in Balkh, Bamyan, Herat, Kabul, Kandahar, Khost, Nangarhar, and Paktia, however every year an adjustment of degree conveyance and area is normal in light of a yearly arranging studio and cycle.
The Entryway and Backing Master will be liable for supporting the Simply Future venture’s hall and promotion drives from the local area to the public and worldwide levels. In order to identify, plan,
Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs carry out, and monitor lobbying and advocacy initiatives, he or she will closely collaborate with partners both domestically and internationally as well as the Cordaid global office.
Obligations and Obligations
- Support Cordaid and Simply Future accomplices on worldwide and public level hall and promotion, connecting nearby ladies and youth and their associations, to the public and global level.
- Organize national dialogue and advocacy meetings with the international community, influencers, UN, and decision-makers in collaboration with JF partners. Support the Programme Manager in the assessment of partners’ lobbying and advocacy capacities.
- Develop a joint lobbying and advocacy strategy based on a detailed stakeholder analysis in collaboration with the Programme Manager. Support Country Level lobbying and advocacy strategies and plans that are prepared by the Programme Manager to bring positive changes to the lives of people, families, and communities, paying special attention to women and youth. Participate
- Other technical experts and colleagues lead the diversification and expansion of Cordaid’s Just Future Lobby & Advocacy initiatives with a focus on quality and impact, working closely with the Programme Manager:
- building and fortifying vital associations through dynamic systems administration, backing and compelling correspondence of Cordaid abilities and history in conveying key organizations on Hall and Support programs
- imparting results on results, results and effects in quantifiable and subjective terms among the accomplices
- Give vital and specialized direction on key parts of Cordaid’s Simply Future Hall and Support work to cultivate great practices and guarantee that base principles are met.
- Keep up with successful coordination with the PMEAL group to guarantee opportune and right estimation of results on results, results, and effects and to work with learning towards nonstop enhancements in the plan and conveyance of the JF project
- Guarantee dynamic cooperation in pertinent coordination working gatherings that are applicable to the Entryway and Promotion work addressing Cordaid and circling back to major questions.
- Plan truth based messages and quality material for dispersion through friendly and printed media that actually imparts to outer crowds the difficulties as well as results accomplished in acknowledging generally speaking Cordaid Afghanistan Hall and Promotion Objectives
- Create and keep up with fitting, standard, straightforward and steady correspondence structures with the appointed task, specialists and other key partners with the target of guaranteeing great participation and associations
- Cultivate a positive workplace, conscious of all kinds of people and guarantee that the best expectations of direct are noticed.
- Plan, direct or potentially answer Cordaid execution assessment audits and studies
- Attempt different obligations as might be doled out by the Program Chief
- Graduate degree in political or sociology, worldwide examinations, global philanthropic and common freedoms regulation, or some other related subject.
- If you have at least five years of professional experience in lobbying and advocacy, a bachelor’s degree is acceptable. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
- Information about fruitful anteroom and promotion systems in Afghanistan and with magnificent connections set up, particularly with common society associations.
- Something like four years of significant expert experience. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
- Flexible and able to work in a stressful environment excellent oral and written communication skills in English; excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari and Pashto; diplomatic and results-oriented; able to work under stressful and time-bound project conditions.
- Capacity to work with a different gathering of partners to accomplish brings about a dependable and cooperative way. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
- ability to write and speak clearly and convincingly about ideas and concepts.
- ability to implement novel methods and strategic innovations in addition to existing procedures and models. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
- Capacity to lay out and keep up with expansive key organizations and associations with NGOs, Worldwide Associations, and different accomplices to advance associations and assemble coalitions to progress hierarchical interests and skills.
Please click on the link provided below to submit your application. You should respond to a bunch of inquiries in light of the gig necessities which will offer you the chance to exhibit pertinent encounters, feature abilities and information, depict related distributed work, gained licenses, confirmations, and preparing.
After the request for employment is finished, you can present your application by clicking Submit Application. Lobby and Advocacy Expert Jobs
The email address provided on the application will only be used to contact those applicants who are selected for the written test or Competency-Based Interview (CBI). Therefore, applicants must keep an eye on their emails for invitations to the CBI or written assessment.