Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul– The Global Salvage Advisory group (IRC) answers the world’s most horrendously awful compassionate emergencies and assists individuals with making due and revamp their lives.
Established in 1933 in line with Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and groundbreaking help to exiles compelled to escape from war or fiasco. At work today in more than 40 nations and 22 U.S. urban communities,
Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul we reestablish security, nobility, and desire to millions who are evacuated and attempting to persevere. The IRC drives the way from mischief to home.
The IRC opened the nation program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs focus on child protection, education, economic well-being, health, and power and range from humanitarian assistance to early recovery and development activities.
Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul The IRC works in 10 areas all through Afghanistan, among which the absolute most security unpredictable, and utilizes north of 1000 staff.
Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul Detail:
|Based on IRC salary scale (9B)
|No. Of Jobs:
|IRC (International Rescue Committee)
|Years of Experience:
|1-2 years relevant experience
|one year (possibility of extension)
|College degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or related field
1.Materials Getting and Dispatch
- Get and record materials from providers and different sources
- Assess materials during getting and update required documentation
- Liaise with the SC/Strategies administrator to instruct Projects concerning potential stock deficiencies and to give update on stock levels
- Review materials dispatched from the fundamental distribution center to handle locales stockroom and update fitting dispatch reports
- Execute Production network Standard Working Systems on resources and stock administration Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul
- Handle all Commitment In Kind (CIK) and Shut Award Stock
- Coordinate the renewal of stock things as need emerges in view of an endorsed buy demands and stock administration strategy
- Documentation in the Warehouse Regularly update the stock cards, bin cards, and inventory system. Follow standard procedures for documenting the warehouse, like the delivery report, waybills, store release, bin cards, and stock cards.
- Keep track of all outgoing and incoming receipts and activities in the Warehouse Register. Make sure the Warehouse Authorization Schedule is up to date and visible in the warehouse. Distribution center Controls
Partake in, and give precise reports to, year-end counts work out
Completely partake in occasional 20% stock cycle-counts for all stock
Direct occasional interior stock checks
Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul and report all discoveries, errors, and compromises Execute (FIFO, FEFO, LIFO) systems for products in the stockroom
Guarantee proficient and powerful plan of storage spaces with proper design, and with signs showed noticeably
Relegate errands to and direct easygoing workers
- Security and Safety in the Warehouse By restricting visitors and unauthorized individuals, physical security in the warehouse can be ensured. Implement and ensure that safety procedures are effective and understandable.
- Ensure that the building(s), fittings, and equipment in the warehouse are maintained. Maintain and document an efficient pest control program.
- Maintain and service fire extinguishers on a regular basis. Resource and Property
Guarantee that all resources are controlled and overseen appropriately in understanding to giver explicit polices Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul
Execute standard IRC resources the board strategies and methods
Update fitting Resource records, including the Resource register and produce month to month Resource reports
Work intimately with the boss to discard resources by components like sale, move, and gift, in consistence with giver prerequisites and hierarchical strategies
Direct resource stock (actual count) during each detailing period
- Plan refreshed resource list for end-of-award report and foster running expense investigation of resources
- Plan and submit exact stock and resource reports to manager on time as per benefactor prerequisites for resources
- Create and refresh stockroom material conveyance plans as required
Key Working Connections:
Position oversees directly: Any intern, loader, or casual employee at the Logistics Unit of Supply Chain. Other internal and external contacts: Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul
Internal: Normal associations with Program staff, Activities and nation Inventory network staff at all levels
Education: Work Experience: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or a related field 1-2 years of work insight in store network activities (Distribution center/Resource).
Related knowledge of working in Strategies, Stock, or Distribution center Official situation in a multi-social climate
Shown Abilities and Capabilities:
- Familiar English and nearby dialects composed and spoken is required
- Skillful with Microsoft Office365 programming, including Word, Succeed, and Viewpoint, and ERPs, including Microsoft Dynamics365
- General information on production network techniques and devices
- Great numerical abilities Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul
- Solid feeling of individual honesty
- Tender loving care and capacity to perform multiple tasks
- Solidarity and critical thinking skill
- Superb relational and relational abilities
- Stays useful when under tension
- Shows a methodical and proficient way to deal with work
- Relates and functions admirably with individuals of various societies, sexes, and foundations
The IRC encourages employees to remain in a position for at least one year and be in good standing before applying for another position within the organization.
if an employee is interested in a vacant position within the organization, he/she must inform his/her supervisor in advance before applying for a new position
(However, 1 year is a must to complete but to encourage IRCA employees somehow we are flexible who work in the current IRC position for at least 6 months or above and are given chance to compete for an opportunity in the organization)
Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and removed from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kabul IRC Afghanistan Country Office, Qala-e-Fathullah, Street # 3, District 10, Old UNOCHA Office, Beside Fatemia Mosque.