a fantastic opportunity for applicants who desired to pursue higher education in Malaysian Government Scholarships. The Remarkable Scholarships (MTCP) For International Students 2023
for the academic year 2023-2024 are open for applications. The Malaysian Technical Corporation MTCP Program was the name given to these scholarships when they were first introduced by the Malaysian government.
Malaysian Government Scholarships Masters degrees and short courses can be pursued at public or private universities in Malaysia by applicants from all over the world.
Various fields of studies are accessible at various colleges in the Malaysia under MTCP Grant Program. The MTCP scholarships are funded entirely and will cover almost all of the costs associated with the studies.
There is no registration or application fee for this scholarship. The fact that no IELTS or TOEFL are required to apply for these scholarships is the best part. Only English proficiency certificates will be accepted as proof of eligibility for applicants.
Candidates for the MTCP scholarships are required to read the entire article and gather all required documents. A rejected application will be incomplete. The MTCP Scholarship lasts between 12 and 24 months.
Malaysian Government Scholarships More than 60 technical training and capacity building short course scholarships are offered annually by the Malaysian government to students from developing nations.
|Scholarship Program||Malaysian Technical Corporation Program|
|Eligible Program||Masters Degree|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Countries||All over the world|
The last date to apply for the MTCP Scholarship Program 2022-2023 is 18th May 2023.
The Malaysian Government Scholarships Corporation offers scholarships to international students that are fully funded and have the following advantages:
- Accommodation Allowance,
- Medical Insurance,
- End of Study Allowance,
- Visa Fee,
- Living Expenses,
- Practical Training Allowance,
- Book Allowance,
- and Tools Allowance—all of these costs will be covered by a monthly stipend of 3500 RM.
- The students will also receive a one-time,
- economy-class ticket from their closest airport in Malaysia to their home country.
- To be considered for one of the MTCP scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements: they must have a bachelor’s degree,
- if they are applying for a master’s program; they must have a 3.5 cumulative grade point average at the undergraduate level; they must have proof of English proficiency,
- such as an IELTS or TOEFL score of 6.00 on the IELTS minimum or 700 on the TOEFL online base.
- Candidates’ mode of guidance or degree should be in English in their past tests
- Candidates should take a full-time concentrate on program during their graduate degree
- Applications are open just for those up-and-comers who have accepted their application yet don’t begin their examinations yet or for those competitors who are enlisted for at least one semester for a Graduate degree.
- For consideration, applicants must have strong academic credentials and excellent English language communication, reading, and learning skills.
- For the MTCP Scholarship application,
- the following documents are required:
- a detailed CV,
- certified copies of academic background,
- undergraduate academic transcripts,
- a verified passport,
- and an official document from the applicant’s institute describing the university grade system.
- The applicants’ documents must be certified if the transcript does not contain information about CGPA percentages or marks.
- A guaranteed duplicate of English Language courses IELTS/TOEFL
- Letter of Proposal
- Offer letter from Malaysian College if accessible
- Underwriting structure
- Detail Clinical assessment report
How to Apply:
For the Malaysian Government Scholarships Program, applicants are encouraged to apply online.