Mechanical Engineer Jobs- In February Chennai Port Trust reported work notice for the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer has been delivered formally. B.Tech or B.E pass Can go after this position openings. Applicants who meet the qualification models alone can apply on the authority site chennaiport.gov.in. The application interaction closes on 2022-03-21. Sub: ESTT.
Topping off of the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer in the size of pay of Rs.80000-220000 Pre-amended size of pay of Rs.32900-58000 OR 16000-20800 in M and EE Department Chennai Port Authority on Composite Method.
Available Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Chennai Port Trust|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in India|
|Educations||Middle to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Indian Jobs|
Mechanical Engineer Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
Qualifications: Candidates who wanted to apply for any vacant post must need to reach the educational eligibility criteria such as candidates must having Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Experience: 12 Years expertise in related cadre in an Industrial or commercial Govt. Undertaking.
Age limit: Candidates must having maximum 42 years age limits.
In Case of Promotion
Fir absorption through composite method officers holding analogous posts or the post of Superintending Engineer and equivalent posts in the respective discipline of M&E Engg dept in the scales of pay of Rs. 13000-18250 with 03 years regular service in the grade in the respective discipline in a Major Port Trust or Superintending Engineer and equivalent posts in the respective discipline of M&E Engg Dept with 02 years regular service in the grade and a years in the scales of pay of Rs. 10750-16750 and Rs13000-18250 in the respective discipline in a Major Port Trust will be eligible.
For deputation, officers holding analogous posts or officers holding post of Superintending Engineer and equivalent posts in the respective discipline of M&E Engg Deptt in the scale of pay of Rs. 13000-18250 with 03 years regular service in the grade in the respective discipline in Govt. PSUs or Autonomous bodies will be eligible. The selection is by merit for which the bench mark in overall grading in the ACRs will not be below Very good.
Information About Port Chennai
Chennai Port previously known as Madras Port is the second biggest holder port of India behind Mumbai’s Nhava Sheva. The port is the biggest one in the Bay of Bengal. It is the third-most seasoned port among the 13 significant ports of India with true port activities starting in 1881 albeit oceanic exchange began a whole lot sooner in 1639 on the lacking shore.
A laid out port of exchange of British India since the 1600s the port remaining parts an essential justification behind the financial development of Tamil Nadu particularly for the assembling blast in South India, and has contributed extraordinarily to the improvement of the city of Chennai. It is because of the presence of the port that the city of Chennai in the end became known as the Gateway of South India. The port has turned into a center port for holders vehicles and venture freight in the east bank of India.
From taking care of a pitiful volume of freight in the early long periods of its presence, comprising mostly of imports of oil and engines and the product of groundnuts rock and metals the port has begun taking care of in excess of 60 million tons of freight as of late. It is a counterfeit and all-climate port with wet docks. When a significant travel port it turned into a significant holder port in the post-Independence period.
How To Apply For Mechanical Engineer Jobs 2022?
- Eligible candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal OAP of the Ministry of Ports Shipping & Waterways with this link http://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in and a print out of the online application should be send through proper channel along with the following documents within the stipulated time.
- Copies of educational qualifications and experience
- Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw if selected
- A self attested Passport size photo of the candidate to be affixed on the application
- The selection is by merit for which overall grading in the ACRs or APARs will not be below Verry good.
- Ports have to forward the applications of suitable and willing officers who satisfy the recruitments along with the following documents. So as to reach Secretary, Chennai Port Authority, Rajaji Salai, Chennai-600001.
- Latest Tips to Improve Written Skills- Best way to Improve Written Communication Skills 2022
- Check Online Latest BZU Result 2022- Best Site @www.bzu.edu.pk Result
- Atomic Latest Jobs 2022- PAEC Jobs
- Latest IBPS Careers 2022 – IBPS Research Associate Jobs
- Radar Systems Engineer New Jobs 2022- Huntsville Jobs