The Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Jobs 2023 advertisement has been announced to fill the available positions with suitable hardworking, self-motivated candidates who meet the all-jobs requirement of Mepco. This opportunity is for those who are unemployed or seeking a better place to work.
This government organization is well-organized and offers a variety of career development opportunities that meet the needs of its employees. Staff evaluation, succession, promotions, job rotation, enrichment, and planning were all part of the bright future with numerous career benefits. Be creative, bold, certain, and inspired to settle on shrewd and one of a kind choices.
The vacancies have been advertised in Pakistan’s leading newspaper for interested candidates who were looking for new mepco jobs. However, from this page, provides complete information regarding
The positions’ eligibility requirements, application procedures, salaries, and benefits. Candidates from all over Punjab are eligible to apply for the positions listed below if they meet the requirements.
MEPCO is another name for Multan Electric Power Company, whose headquarters are in Multan, South Punjab, Pakistan. Mepco was established on May 14, 1998, with the intention of producing electricity in Pakistan’s Punjab from hydropower. Multan, Ayah, Muzaffargarh, D.G. Khan, Lodhran, Rajanpur, Bahawalpur, Khanewal, R.Y. Khan, Sahiwal, Vehari Pakpattan, and Bahawalnagar are the locations where MPCO provides its electricity service.
Pakistan’s government made the decision to corporatize the energy industry on May 14, 1998. MEPCO was established to acquire the supply system’s grid stations, transmission lines, rights, assets, obligations, and liabilities from the now-defunct Multan Area Electricity Board.
The company is in charge of providing services for the distribution of electricity in Multan and the surrounding areas in Pakistan’s South Punjab. If you are looking for your electricity bill and live in Lahore, you
MEPCO Jobs Details
|Hiring Organization||The Multan Electric Power Company|
|Place of Posting||Any Where in Punjab|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary Range||250000-50000 Per Month|
MEPCO Jobs Contact Details:
|Address||Mepco Complex، Khanewal Rd, MEPCO Colony Mepco Colony, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
Salary and Benefits
Where is the best place for mepco careers to advance within a professional staff and receive compensation in accordance with government policies regarding employee pay? We’ve also talked about some useful benefits you can get by joining Mepco.
- Equal opportunities and job options
- Interaction with people from different nationalities
- A fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent and gentle workplace culture
- Employee oriented firm
- Learning and productive Environment
- Extended break time
- Paid off-time and unpaid long vacations
- Handsome Salary packages
- Career growth chances
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Finance Manager
- HR Manager
- Legal Advisor
- Planning Officer
- Electrical Supervisor
- Officer EDP
- Mechanical Engineer
- Shift Incharge
- Back Office Executive
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Production Incharge
How to Apply for MEPCO Jobs
Candidates who are eligible must first verify that they meet all of the vacancies’ eligibility requirements and then complete the application process. To do so, simply follow the steps below and complete the application form.
- Candidates who are interested can visit the official website of Mepco and verify their eligibility for any position: Download the MEPCO Jobs application form from http://www.mepco.com.pk/announcement-notifications and fill it out.
- Candidates should send a completed application form and all required documents to the address listed on the advertisement.
- Additionally, check the application fee (the test fee) and submit it to the bank.
- Include the challan in addition to any other documents.
- There will be no TA or DA for the test or interview.
- Tests and interviews are only conducted by shortlisted candidates.
- The application deadline is JUN 28, 2023. Check out more wapda jobs.