Military Engineering Services has currently announced the MES Jobs 2022 opportunities for many dissimilar fields with big salary packages. Now Military Engineering Services is accepting applications from all over Pakistan on quota and open merit candidates. So candidates who are related any any area of Pakistan like Punjab Sindh urban Balochistan KPK AJK Gilgit Baltistan and Sindh rural.
According to the latest jobs advertisement of Military Engineering Services all eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they are able to apply for any vacant post and they will be selected on permanent or regular basis. According to the eligibility criteria candidates who held Minimum Primary qualifications from any recognized school and Maximum Intermediate Graduation and Master qualifications from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission.
Military Engineering Services has also issued extra age limits for those candidates who related from Buddhist and other community and Sindh rural Balochistan Retired Armed forces and Gilgit Baltistan areas. Both Males and Females candidates who are looking for new available vacancies they are eligible to apply read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for latest jobs updates from all over Pakistan. The latest Mes jobs advertisement is given below.
Available MES Jobs 2022
- Head Clerk
- Steno typist
- Assistant Database Administrator
- Data processing Supervisor
- Data Entry Operator
- Sub Engineer Building & Roads
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
- Upper Division Clerk
- Senior Draughtsman
- Junior Supervisor Furniture & Store
- Lower Division Clerk
- Draughtsman / CAD Designer
- Laboratory Assistant
- Junior Draughtsman
- Telephone Operator
- Copier Operator
- Draughtsman Class C
- Civil / MT Driver
- Laboratory Technician
- Assistant Copier Operator
- Book Binder
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker or Sweeper Khakroob
- Unskilled Labor
MES Jobs 2022 Details
|Military Engineering Services
|Males and Females
|Anywhere in Pakistan
|Literate to Master
|All Government Jobs
MES Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
- Qualifications: Candidates who are interested and wanted to apply for any vacant post must need to reach the eligibility criteria such as candidates must having Minimum Primary to Master qualifications from any recognized University or Institution.
- Domiciles: Punjab Sindh KPK Balochistan AJK Gilgit Baltistan domiciles are required.
- Age limit: Eligible and hardworking candidates must having 18 to 30 years age limits.
|Category of Candidates
|Candidates belonging to scheduled castes Buddhist Community recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
|Candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for posts in BPS 15 and below under the federal Govt.
|Released or retired officers or personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
|15 years of the number of years actually served in Armed Forces of Pakistan. whichever is less.
|Govt servants who have completed 02 years continuous Govt servant the closing date for receipt of applications.
|10 years, upto 55 years
|Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.
|Widows, Son or daughter of a deceased servant who died during service.
How To Apply For MES Jobs 2022?
- Candidates must need to visits official website and apply online with given link. http://jobs.mes.gov.pk/
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test or Interview.
- All applicants must having the given below documents for apply.
- 3x Latest passport size photographs
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB for candidate himself from Army or NOC from concerned officer for serving candidates in MES or other Govt department.
- Declaration on earth from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organization or District Council of Health.
- MES held a right to increase or cancel all available vacancies.