MEXT Titech University Scholarship– Titech Foundation is Public examination college situated in More prominent Tokyo Region, Japan. Applications are available to apply for the MEXT College Suggested Grant at the Tokyo Foundation of Innovation (Titech).
MEXT Titech University Scholarship The Following admission will be in September 2023. Worldwide understudies ought to submit applications for the MEXT Titech College Grant 2024. MEXT College Prescribed offer Expert + Specialist grants to global understudies who wish to learn at Japanese colleges.
Japanese language isn’t compulsory as the classes will be completely in English. The Grant will run for a very long time for ace program. An augmentation for doctoral certificate is accessible. The application interaction, qualification, and grant benefits are given beneath.
- Host Country: Japan
- Degree Level: Master, Doctoral
- Intake: September 2024
- Deadline: 6th December 2023
- Month to month Payment.
- 147,000 yen/month for Bosses
- 148,000 yen/month for Doctoral
- Round Airfare Tickets are covered.
- Enlistment and Educational expenses will be postponed by Tokyo Tech.
List of Departments and Programs
- School of Science
- Material science
- Earth and Planetary Science
- School of Designing
- Mechanical Designing
- Frameworks and Control Designing
- Electrical and Electronic Designing
- Data and Interchanges Designing
- Modern Designing and Financial aspects
- School of Materials and Synthetic Innovation
- Materials Science and Designing
- Synthetic Science and Designing
- School of Life Science and Innovation
- Life Science and Innovation
- School of Climate and Society
- Common and Ecological Designing
- Design and Building Designing
- Candidates should have the identity of a country that has discretionary relations with Japan.
- should be 34 years of age or more youthful. MEXT Titech University Scholarship
- IELTS can be absolved assuming you give English Capability letter or on the other hand on the off chance that you can demonstrate that you have finished your past degree from english medium establishment.
- Should have the option to get a Japanese understudy Visa.
How to Apply
The bit by bit Application process is referenced by the Titech College. You can apply in the projects that are recorded MEXT Titech University Scholarship.
What is the MEXT Titech University Scholarship?
The MEXT Titech University Scholarship is a scholarship program provided by the Japanese government (MEXT) to support international students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees at the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Titech).
Who is eligible for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship?
Eligibility criteria can vary, but typically, applicants should be non-Japanese nationals and meet age and educational requirements specific to the scholarship category they are applying for. Additionally, they should pass the necessary exams and interviews.
How do I apply for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship?
The application process usually involves several steps, including contacting the Japanese embassy or consulate in your home country, taking an examination, and going through interviews. You should check the specific application guidelines provided by your nearest Japanese embassy or consulate.