Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs has currently announced in March 2021. All of these vacancies are announced on a contract basis. Ministry of Human Rights is inviting applications from hard-working well educated and experienced candidates against the following jobs like Assistant of Information Communication Technology Implementation Training Assistant Director of Law and Development Superintendent Assistant Information Technology and Assistant Director of Research and Development.
All of these are best-paying positions. These positions are issued on a quota basis for Punjab KPK and Sindh. Graduation to Masters’s degree qualifications are obligatory for these jobs and experience is also required. In return, the Ministry Of Human Rights will offer you the best salary packages and free medicals, and much more facilities for those candidates who are selected for these jobs. So, hurry up and apply now before the closing date. The last date for this job is 21 March 2021. Now read our full page for the application procedure or more job requirements.
- Assistant of Information Communication Technology
- Assistant Director of Law and Development
- Assistant Information Technology
- Assistant Director of Research and Development
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs Details
|Employment Authority||Ministry Of Human Rights|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Age Limit||22 to 30 Years|
|Qualifications||LLB Graduation & Master|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last date||21 March 2021|
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs Eligibilities
Qualifications: Those qualified and well-educated candidates who are trying to apply for this job must require LLB Graduation and Master Degrees to get this job.
Gender: Its a best opportunity for both Males and Females applicants.
Experience: 02 Years’ experience is required for all kinds of jobs which are announced.
Domiciles: Candidates must having Punjab Sindh and KPK valid domiciles.
Nationality: The most important thing is applicants also having Pakistan nationality otherwise the post will be rejected.
Age Limit: 22 to 30 years age limit is required for these jobs except this job such as Superintendent.
How To Apply For Ministry Jobs?
- Suitable and attentive candidates can download the application form for this job through this link mohr.gov.pk.
- Candidates send their attested copies of Educational documents Domiciles and CNIC at the given address.
- Candidates should write the post name clearly on the envelope and application.
- Just shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applicants need to bring their original educational documents at the time of the interview.
- 05 years of age relaxation is available for these jobs.
- Those candidates who already employed in the Government sector should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for these vacancies.
- The last date for this job is 21 March 2021.
- Read the given advertisement carefully and then apply now.
Address: Ministry of Human Rights 9th floor Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad.
Check Also More Jobs In Pakistan