Ministry of Interior Jobs The Federal Government of Pakistan has announced many jobs in the Ministry of Interior in 2021 for all Pakistani individuals male and females who held the required qualifications and are equal to the eligibility criteria. Those interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications by following the procedure which is given below.
Those candidates who are looking for an application form can easily find the required application form at the end of this page and apply against these positions like LDC UD Assistant and other Class IV jobs. Interested applicants need to apply before the closing date. The last date for this job is 20 February 2021. Read our full more information about this job.
Ministry of Interior Jobs Requirments
|Vacancies Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Educations|
|Steno typist||BPS-14||18-25 Years||Intermediate|
|Naib Qasid||BPS-04||18-25 Years||Primary|
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Ministry of Interior Vacancies 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Ministry of Interior|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Qualifications||Primary to Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||20 February 2021|
Ministry of Interior Jobs Eligibility Details
- Qualifications: The required qualifications for this job is Primary pass to Graduation from any recognized institution.
- Experience: The maximum experience for this job is 03 to 06 weeks in mandatory. And the typing speed for this job is 40 to 80 wpm is required. Driving license is required for the post of Driver.
- Age limit: The age limit for this job is 18 to 25 years old.
- Domicile: Punjab Domicile is required for these jobs.
How To Apply For Ministry of Interior Jobs?
- Interested and qualified candidates need to download the application form with all educational documents and send it to the given address.
- For those candidates who already working in the government sector they need to apply through a proper channel.
- Just shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for this job.
- The last date for this job is 20 February 2021.