Ministry Of Law And Justice Jobs The latest Government jobs have been announced in 2021. Ministry of Law and Justice of Pakistan has recently announced the latest vacancies for educated Pakistan individuals. Ministry of Law and Justice of Pakistan is inviting applications from well-educated qualified energetic dynamic and hardworking candidates to employees in this department. All of these jobs are announced on a merit base. These positions are given below.
These jobs are issued for Reader BPS14 Steno-typist BPS14 LDC BPS-09 Driver BPS-04 Naib Qasid BPS-01 Chowkidar BPS 01 Sweeper BPS 01. The arrangement will be on an agreement premise which can be perpetual on the palatable execution of a person. Up-and-comers from everywhere Pakistan are free to apply however there are a few prerequisites that are mandatory to be satisfied by the candidates
For example, in the event that we talk about required capability at that point we found that for all positions Graduation Intermediate Matric Middle Primary in the significant control pass can apply for the applicable post yet the pertinent experience is necessary for all positions. Such qualified applicants can go after Pakistan Rangers Positions 2021 Punjab prepared to apply.
Ministry Of Law And Justice Jobs List 2021
- Naib Qasid
Ministry Of Law And Justice Jobs Details
|Employment Authority||Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Skills||Clerical or Computer Basics|
|Qualifications||Middle to Graduations|
|Job Status||Government Job|
|Last Date||08 Feb 2021|
Ministry Of Law And Justice Jobs Eligibility Details
- Qualifications: Different qualifications are required for different jobs. The maximum required qualification is Graduation and the Minimum qualification is Primary.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit is 30 years old.
- Experience: The Minimum experience for this job is 40 wpm and for drivers, candidates must having a valid License.
How To Apply for Ministry Of Law And Justice Jobs?
- Candidates shall apply on the application form which is available at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Application form with attested photocopies of educational certificate experience certificate CNIC domicile and recent photos should reach the following address which is given underneath.
- Just shortlisted applicants will be called for a test or interview.
- original documents should be brought at the time of the interview.
- The last date to submit the application form is 08 February 2021.
- Incomplete application late received applications shall be rejected.
- Already serving applicants should apply through the proper channel.