Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2022- Ministry of Law and Justice has currently announced latest jobs advertisement for many available vacancies which are announced in 2022. Government of Pakistan Ministry of Law and Justice has announced these available vacancies for the posts of Assistant Sub-Librarian Stenotypist Data Entry Operator
Stenotypist Urdu Junior Prof Reader UDC Junior Computer Operator Dispatch Rider Room Bearer Chowkidar and Naib Qasid. Those interested candidates who wanted to apply for available vacancies must having Pakistani nationality and both Males and Females candidates are eligible to apply at any vacant post.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Law and Justice has announced these available vacancies for different Quota basis such as these available vacancies are announced Punjab Sindh Rural KPK Baluchistan Islamabad Lahore Multan Quetta Sukkur Karachi and Sukkur. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having minimum Primary qualification from any recognized institution and Maximum Graduation qualification is required
from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission. The latest jobs advertisement is given at the end of this page. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for latest Government and Private jobs from all over Pakistan.
Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2022
- Stenotypist Urdu
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Proof Reader
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Junior Computer Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Room Bearer
- Naib Qasid
Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Ministry of Law And Justice|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Graduation to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
06 weeks basic it training course
|02||Sub-Librarian||Graduation with diploma in Library Science from a University or Bachelor of Library Science|
80\40 word per minute speed
|04||Stenotypist Urdu||2nd class or Grade C Bachelor Degree with Computer Science or Statics or Mathematics Physics from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission|
Minimum speed of 10000 key depression per hour for data entry or verification
|05||Data Entry Operator||Graduation with certificate in Library Science from institution recognized and notified by the Ministry of Education|
Two years experience of proof reading
|07||Junior Proof Reader||Intermediate|
03 weeks basic IT training course including MS Office
|08||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Intermediate|
Minimum speed of 8000 key depression per hour for data entry or verification
|09||Junior Computer Operator||Primary pass|
Valid Driving license holder and well versed with the traffic rules
|11||Dispatch Rider||Primary Pass|
|12||Room Bearer||Primary Pass|
|14||Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
How To Apply For Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates who wanted to apply for any vacant post must need to send applications with all educational documents to the given address.
- Application form is available at official website. https://molaw.gov.pk/
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test or interview.
- Incomplete applications advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test or interview.
- Selected candidates can be posted at any where in Pakistan.
- Candidates already employed in Government departments must need to apply through proper channel.