The most recent advertisement for Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2023 has been officially released to fill male and female Jobs In Islamabad that require the specified qualifications. Islamabad is accepting applications for the following positions from Pakistani nationals who meet the requirements. The ad for jobs was in the daily express newspaper.
Those eligible applicants who wanted to apply for these vacancies must need to read our complete page for more information. According to the eligibility criteria applicants must having Minimum Primary qualification and Maximum Graduation qualification is required from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission. Ministry of Law and Justice latest jobs advertisement is given at the end of this page.
Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2023
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Proof Reader
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Junior Computer Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Room Bearer
- Naib Qasid
Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2023 Details
|Ministry of Law and Justice
|Males and Females
|Anywhere in Pakistan
|Primary to Graduation
|All Government Jobs
Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2023 Eligibilities
|Name of Post
|Graduation with Diploma
|Intermediate/Computer literate/80 & 40 wpm typing speed
|Junior Proof Reader
|Intermediate/3 year experience
|Matric/30 wpm typing speed/Computer literate
|Primary pass/Knowledge of operating machine
|Computer Room Attendant
|Primary Pass/relevant experience
How To Apply For Ministry of Law And Justice New Jobs 2023?
- Download the application form from www.molaw.gov.pk and return it filled out and with all required documents to the following address. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The test or interview will be called to applicants who have been shortlisted.
- For taking the test or interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
- These open positions could be filled by the authority at any time.