National Data Base & Registration Authority has currently announced NADRA Latest Jobs 2022 opportunities for many different fields Such as Supervisor Junior Executive and Security Guard. Those interested candidates who wanted to apply for any vacant post they will be posted in Chishtian Layyah Bharti Muzaffargarh Rahim Yar Khan Multan City Sahiwal Mian Channu Khanewal Ahmed Pur East Bahawalpur Saddar DG Khan
Tehsil Office Kot Chutta Rojhan Rajanpur and others. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having Minimum Middle or Matric qualifications from any recognized institution and Maximum Master qualification degrees are requried from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission.
Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over Pakistan for latest Government and Private jobs updates. Also check the given below latest jobs advertisement from the end of this page.
NADRA Latest Jobs 2022
- Junior Executive
- Security Guard
NADRA Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Educations||Middle to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
NADRA Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience||Age limits|
|01||Supervisor||Master Degree or equivalent qualification from HE recognized University||35 Years|
|02||Junior Executive||Intermediate or equivalent qualifications is required||35 Years|
|03||Security Guard||Middle or Matric qualification is required||40 Years|
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Multan City
- Mian Channu
- Ahmed Pur East
- Bahawalpur Saddar
- DG Khan Tehsil Office
- Kot Chutta
How To Apply For NADRA Latest Jobs 2022?
- Candidates must forward photo copies of their Educational documents Job Application CV CNIC Domicile & Experience Certificates at P.O Box No. 844 Multan within 10x days of publication of this advertisement
- Candidates must write name of the post at right top corner of the envelope
- 5 years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of selection process on the basis of fake documents false information or using any type of influence
- Selected candidates have to serve at concerned locations till completion of Project and no request for posting to other districts will be entertained however Authority reserve the rights to post him or her at other districts as per the requirement.
- Authority has the right to increase and decrease the positions or cancel the application of the candidate without showing any reason at any stage.
- Candidates who qualify the test must bring original educational documents at the time of interview.
- Only the candidates from above mentioned Locations/Tehsils will be allowed to appear for test/interviews as per their addresses mentioned at CNIC
- Female Minority Disable Quota & Employees Wards Quota will be applicable as per rules.
- Preference will be given to Retired Armed Forces personnel for the post of Security Guard.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during test/interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- Female and transgender are encouraged to apply
- Candidate can appear for test interview against one position in given advertisement only
- Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise candidate will not be allowed to sit in test/interview
- Global Leadership Scholarship Awaits 2023: Transform Your Destiny
- Kogi State Scholarship for Bright Minds 2023: Don’t Miss Out
- Exclusive East China Normal University Scholarship 2023: Unlock Your Future
- HIT Chinese Govt Scholarship Awaits 2023: Your Ticket to Success
- UoD’s Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Secrets Revealed 2023: Dream Big