The Directorate of Archeology and Museum Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa post job alert to fill the New Archaeology and Museums Jobs KPK 2022 empty posts in its tasks. Directorate of Archeology and Museums KPK
is employing male/female candidates from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for theses vacancies. New Archaeology and Museums Jobs KPK 2022 Advertisement is declared through the Daily Aaj paper.
Applications are welcomed from reasonable candidates to fill the situations in its activities named:
- Foundation of ATC Branch in the Directorate of Archeology
- Assurance and Management or Archeological and Cultural Heritage
- Protection, Conservation and Documentation of Cultural Heritage and Archeological Assets in Tribal Districts
- F/S and Development/Construction of Key Archeological Sites/Museums of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
These projects need Project Accountant (BPS-14), Project Director (BPS-18), Project Engineer (BPS-17), Junior Architect (BPS-16), Quantity Surveyor (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Senior Draftsman (BPS-12), Sub Engineer Civil (BPS-12), Junior Archaeologist (BPS-12), Photographer (BPS-12), Tour Guide (BPS-12), Computer Operator (BPS-16), and Project Photographer (BPS-12).
These opening are hoping to employ candidates holding capabilities like Diploma in Civil Engineering, F.A, Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com, Master’s Degree, DAE, B.E, and BSc with important field insight. You can get data on the itemized qualification rules like imperative capabilities, experience, age impediment, and abilities prerequisite from the job advertisement.
New Archaeology and Museums Jobs KPK 2022 Details
|Posted on||10 March 2022|
|Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelor , DAE , Intermediate , Master|
|Last Date||March 28, 2022|
|Company||Directorate of Archaeology & Museums KPK|
|Address||Director, Archaeology & Museum KPK, Peshawar|
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Junior Archaeologist (BPS-12)
- Junior Architect (BPS-16)
- Photographer (BPS-12)
- Project Accountant (BPS-14)
- Project Director (BPS-18)
- Project Engineer (BPS-17)
- Project Photographer (BPS-12)
- Quantity Surveyor (BPS-16)
- Senior Draftsman (BPS-12)
- Sub Engineer Civil (BPS-12)
- Tour Guide (BPS-12)
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Project Accountant||Bachelors, Master|
|2.||Project Director||Bachelors, Master|
|3.||Project Engineer||Bachelors, Master|
|5.||Quantity Surveyor||Bachelors, Master|
|8.||Sub Engineer Civil||DAE|
|9.||Junior Archaeoligist||Bachelors, Master|
Intrigued Candidates can send their applications alongside pertinent records ship off the given street number before the last date.
- Academic records
- Experience testaments
- 02x late identification size photos
- Age Limit is 18 to 32 years and 5 years unwinding as indicated by the govt strategy.
- Applicant should Attach the Photocopy of the tributes like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photos, and Educational Certificates.
- Applicant Must welcome Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Competitor in the event that all around in the taxpayer supported organization, they ought to apply through appropriate channel.
- Just Short Listed Candidates will be required the meeting and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% ladies, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be kept up with according to run the show.
- Government Official Department can drop, increment or decline opening any time.
How to apply For New Archaeology and Museums Jobs KPK 2022?
To go after accessible empty position posts, candidates/Job Seekers should follow these means:
- The web-based application structure for these opportunities will be accessible at www.etea.edu.pk from eleventh March to twentieth March 2022.
- Just online applications submitted through Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency will be considered for the arrangement.