The Punjab Environment Protection Department has announced new openings for New Environment Protection Department Jobs 2023. Applications are welcomed from both Male and Female candidates for the arrangement on an Agreement premise. Applicants searching for vocation open doors in Punjab in Climate Security Office should apply.
Under the ADP Scheme titled “Establishment of Environmental Endowment Fund Management Unit,” the Environment Protection Department is looking for qualified candidates from the Punjab Province to apply for the following positions.
Director of Operations, Environmental and Social Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Communication Specialist, Internal Audit, Stenographer, Senior Clerk, Junior Computer Operator, Driver, Assistant Director, Junior Clerk, and Naib Qasid are among the positions that EPD Punjab is seeking to fill.
The Punjab Occupation Entrance’s qualification necessities can be found at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. The candidates can present their applications online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk, the Punjab Occupation Entrance. The last day to submit an online application is January 31, 2023.
Table of Contents
About Environmental Protection Agency Punjab
The Environment Protection Department (EPD) is a government agency in Pakistan that is responsible for protecting and conserving the environment in the country. The department was established in 1994 and operates under the Ministry of Climate Change.
The primary objective of the EPD is to ensure a healthy and sustainable environment for the present and future generations in Pakistan. The department works to achieve this goal by implementing policies and regulations related to environmental protection, pollution control, and natural resource management.
New Environment Protection Department Jobs The EPD is responsible for monitoring and regulating various industries and activities that have the potential to harm the environment, including air and water pollution, hazardous waste disposal, and noise pollution. The department also conducts environmental impact assessments for development projects and provides technical assistance to industries and other organizations to help them comply with environmental regulations.
The EPD works in collaboration with other government agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and international organizations to promote environmental sustainability and address climate change issues in the country. The department also conducts public awareness campaigns and educational programs to raise awareness about environmental issues and promote environmental stewardship.
New Environment Protection Department Jobs Overall, the Environment Protection Department is a critical agency in Pakistan’s efforts to protect and conserve its environment and ensure a sustainable future for its people. The department plays a key role in developing and implementing policies and regulations related to environmental protection and management, and it works to promote public awareness and engagement on environmental issues.
New Environment Protection Department Jobs Details
|Organization||Environmental Protection Agency Punjab|
|Published On||May 20, 2023|
|Last Date||JUN 05, 2023|
|No of Seats||16|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Address||Director Admin & Procurement, Environment Protection Department Punjab, Lahore|
New Environment Protection Department Jobs Jobs Positions:
- Assistant Director
- Communication Specialist
- Director Operations
- Environmental & Social Specialist
- Internal Audit
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Computer Operator
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Naib Qasid
- Senior Clerk
How to Apply for New Environment Protection Department Jobs
- Only the Punjab job portal at https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk/ can be used to apply for the temporary positions, which will last until June 30, 2024, or until the project or program is finished.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be informed of the test or interview date.
- This advertisement’s instructions will take precedence over the relevant laws, rules, regulations, and policy decisions.
- Person(s) currently in Taxpayer driven organization ought to present their applications through appropriate channel and append
- NOC gave by the concerned Division/manager.
- The application deadline is JUN 05, 2023. Applications that are submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Fragmented or indecipherable applications won’t be engaged.
- Attending a test, interview, or other event will not be eligible for TA or DA.
- The requirements of the department may dictate an increase or decrease in the number of posts.
- The enrollments will be made according to relevant Government Arrangements/Rules/Guidelines.