New Punjab Police Vacancy Latest Special Protection Unit SPU Vacancy Announced by Punjab Police for a variety of categories in Punjab is the most recent Special Protection Unit SPU Vacancy. The Punjab Police have announced these open positions for the disabled and Punjab’s quota.
Dhobi, Cook, and Langri are examples of open positions that have been advertised. If the requirements for eligibility are met, candidates who are eligible will be chosen. For example, competitors should have pertinent field insight and a base age of 18 to 30.
Remember that candidates will be hired on a three-year contract as well. if you want to receive additional amazing job and educational updates, check back frequently for updates on additional vacancies from across Pakistan. For additional information regarding application and eligibility, please read our entire page.
About Punjab Police
New Punjab Police Vacancy in the Punjab territory, policing the obligation of the Punjab Police, a policing request organization. It operates under the direction of the Punjab Police Inspector General. It oversees all criminal cases and enforces the Police Acts of 1861 and 2002 against criminals in Pakistan’s Punjab province.
The Branch’s two wings are Crime and Investigation, each headed by a DIG. The Common Lawbreaker Record Office, the Unique Fingerprint Department, the Checking Segment, the Press Area, the Counter Illegal Intimidation (Observing) Cell, and the Measurable Office are all part of the Wrongdoing Wing.
Senior superintendent of police (SSP): Two stars and the state token Police administrator (SP): An additional director of police (ASP) with a star and the state emblem: State emblem. Vacancy for a DSP, or deputy superintendent of police, with four stars for a Punjab Police Constable in 2023:
Qualifications Requirement for SI and ASI Positions in Education: Any advanced education or its identical is required. Registration is the base prerequisite for an ex-serviceman. Age limitation: Ages 18 to 28: Punjab Police Constable Vacancy for 2023: Qualifications Requirement for SI and ASI Positions in Education:
It is necessary to have a graduate degree or an equivalent. Registration is the base necessity for an ex-serviceman. Limit on Age: The majority of states and territories have both civil (non-armed) and armed police forces, with ages ranging from 18 to 28.
Police headquarters are staffed by common police, who additionally lead examinations, answer routine grievances, handle traffic, and watch the roads.
New Punjab Police Vacancy Vacant Jobs
|Employment Authority||Punjab Police Special Protection Unit|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
New Punjab Police Vacancy Eligibilities
|Sr No||Jobs Names||Pay Scale||No. of jobs||Age Limit||Required Qualifications|
|01||Dhobi||BS – 02||01||18 to 30||Having experience in relevant field|
|02||Cook or Langri||BS – 01||01||18 to 30||Having experience in relevant field|
How To Apply For New Punjab Police Vacancy?
- To obtain an application form for any open position, interested and qualified candidates should visit the Punjab Police’s official website at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- Candidates can download the application form at the end of this page.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must apply in accordance with the appropriate procedure if they are employed in government or semi-government departments at the moment.
- A vacancy cannot be filled with TA/DA.
- Applicants are required to bring their original qualifications when called for an interview or test.
- Applications that are inadequate can’t be acknowledged.
- Candidates will be invited to the test or interview if they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Additionally, the number of open positions could be altered at any time by authority.
- Any SPU office will have notice of the chosen competitors.