In Lahore, the most recent TEVTA openings are made public. The titles of these open positions are New TEVTA Lahore Jobs.” For the position, male and female applicants are invited to apply. Applicants searching for profession valuable open doors in TEVTA Lahore
New TEVTA Lahore Jobs The Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a special institution that is managed by the Industries, Commerce, Investment, and Skills Development Department of the Punjab Government. It is the biggest association in the public area that was laid out to advance the TVET area by giving specialized and professional schooling and preparing through its roughly 400 foundations fanned out across Punjab Most recent TEVTA Lahore Occupations 2023.
In light of TEVTA Vision 2023, which places an emphasis on access, quality assurance, demand-driven skills, economic opportunities, and innovation, the primary objective of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workers in order to meet the market demand for placement in local and international industries. To help P-TEVTA achieve its strategic goals and objectives, the following positions at TEVTA-Secretariat, Lahore, are open to dynamic and enthusiastic candidates.
New TEVTA Lahore Jobs Using the procedure that has been established by the organization, eligible male and female candidates can apply for these newest TEVTA Punjab jobs from anywhere in the nation. After the enrollment cycle has been finished, these positions in Pakistan in 2023 will be made accessible.
New TEVTA Lahore Jobs Details
|Posted On:||May 19, 2023|
|Job Type:||Punjab Government|
|Education:||Middle | Intermediate | Bachelor | I.com | DAE | D.Com|
|Last Date:||JUN 9, 2023|
|Address:||Government of College of Technology, Railway Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
New TEVTA Lahore Jobs Jobs Positions:
- Accounts Officer (PS-17)
- Security Supervisor (PS-14)
- Jr. Programmer (PS-14)
- Junior Clerk (PS-11)
- Naib Qasid (PS-01)
- Sweeper (PS-01)
New TEVTA Lahore Jobs Eligibilities Criteria:
|01||Accounts Officer (PS-17)||01||TEVTA-Secretariat||M.Com/MBA or equivalent.|
|02||Security Supervisor (PS-14)||01||TEVTA-Secretariat||Matric.|
Ex-JCO/NCO of Armed
or Civil Armed Forces.
|03||Jr. Programmer (PS-14||01||TEVTA-Secretariat||BCS (04-Years) or equivalent.|
Experience will be preferred.
|04||Junior Clerk (PS-11)||06||TEVTA-Secretariat||D Com: FA/F.Sc or equivalent.|
A2 Years relevant experience.
|05||Naib Qasid (PS-01)||05||TEVTA-Secretariat||Middle.|
Experience will be preferred.
How to Apply for New TEVTA Lahore Jobs?
- Only residents of Punjab Province who reside there are qualified to apply for the aforementioned positions.
- Applications should be submitted via registered mail or courier to the address below by 09/06/2023 (before closing hours) using the prescribed form that can be found on the TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with a CV, one recent passport-size photograph, CNIC, attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, and domicile. Delivery evidence will not be accepted if it is provided by courier or postal service.
- The test or interview will only be called for those who have been shortlisted. No TA/DA will be acceptable.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old by the application deadline (for PS-17), 55 years old (for PS-06 to 16), and 35 years old (for PS-01 to PS-05).
- On the application envelope for each position, applicants are urged to clearly indicate the position’s name. 5. If a candidate has any desire to apply on more than one post, he/she should submit separate application/envelope
- for that post.
- If multiple applications are received in a single envelope, all of them will likely be discarded.
- Only experience gained after graduation will be taken into account.
- Current Government/ Govt-like / Local government employees and autonomous bodies will apply through the appropriate channels. The advance copy will only be used for shortlisting, and the candidate must bring a valid NOC from the parent department’s competent authority to the interview.
- The Degree/Authentication/Certificate demonstrated in capability’s segment for each post will be from perceived college/school/organization.
- The TEVTA Service Regulations-2011, as amended from time to time, will govern all appointments, and the service will be governed by those regulations.
- Applications received via email or after the deadline will not be considered if they contain insufficient or incomplete information.
- The power saves the freedoms not to fill any post/keep the arrangement against any publicized post, increment or reduction the quantity of posts without doling out any explanation.