University of Chitral declared the most recent Jobs New University of Chitral KPK Jobs 2022 on March 19, 2022, in Dawn Newspaper. Applications are welcomed from Pakistani nationals on recommended structure for the accompanying posts
absolutely on an agreement (Fixed Pay) reason for a time of one year, extendable on good execution on yearly premise to a limit of three terms (years) including the underlying one, after which the positions will naturally stand ended, in the University of Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
New University of Chitral KPK Jobs 2022 has reported these positions in KPK. The applications are welcomed for the perfect individuals of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the recommended application structure. In these most recent positions in KP, qualified candidates from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can apply through the strategy set by the association and can land these positions in KPK 2022 after the full enlistment process.
In the event that you meet the qualification rules for these opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and need to apply, kindly read the full subtleties in the ad underneath prior to applying for any post. The last date to land this position opportunity is April 08, 2022.
New University of Chitral KPK Jobs 2022 Details
|Posted Date:||19 March 2022|
|Organization:||University of Chitral|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||Bachelors, Master, Ph.D., MS, M.Phil|
|Job Location:||Chitral, KPK|
|Address:||Meeting & Record Section of Registrar Office, University of Chitral, KPK|
|Last Date:||April 08, 2022|
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
- Director Quality Enhancement Cell (BPS-20)
- Director Administration (BPS-20)
- Additional Registrar (BPS-19)
- Additional Director Finance/Additional Treasurer (BPS-19)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- Assistant Controller of Examinations (BPS-17)
- Assistant Provost (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director P&D (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Administration (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director QEC (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director ORIC (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Works (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Sports (BPS-17)
- Procurement Officer (BPS-17)
- PS to Vice-Chancellor (BPS-17)
- Programmer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Librarian (BPS-17)
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)||Master||01|
|2.||Director Quality Enhancement Cell (BPS-20)||Master||01|
|3.||Director Administration (BPS-20)||Master||01|
|4.||Additional Registrar (BPS-19)||Master||01|
|5.||Additional Director Finance/Additional Treasurer (BPS-19)||Master||01|
|6.||Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|7.||Assistant Controller of Examinations (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|8.||Assistant Provost (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|9.||Assistant Director P&D (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|10.||Assistant Director Administration (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|11.||Assistant Director QEC (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|12.||Assistant Director ORIC (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|13.||Assistant Director Works (BPS-17)||Bachelor’s||01|
|14||Assistant Director Sports (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|15.||Procurement Officer (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|16.||PS to Vice-Chancellor (BPS-17)||Master||01|
|18||Assistant Librarian (BPS-17)||M.L.S||01|
How To Apply New University of Chitral KPK Jobs 2022?
- Endorsed Application Forms can be downloaded from the University Website www.uoch.edu.pk
- The application structure should be appropriately filled and shipped off the given location alongside Original Bank Deposit Slip for
- Rs. 3000/ – for S.No. 01 to 05
- Rs. 2000/ – for residual positions
- Unique Bank Receipt for online store in BOK IBB Chitral Branch Account Number 01373001457631 ought to be connected with the application structure if there should be an occurrence of online store of expense.
- The charge is likewise satisfactory as a Bank draft for the University of Chitral.
- Application Forms, complete in all regards, alongside bore witness to duplicates of referenced reports should reach to the given location before last date.
- Pertinent Documents
- Experience Certificates
- Two visa size shading photos
- Fragmented applications or those got after due date will not be engaged.
- Unique reports should be delivered at the hour of the meeting.
- Applicants, working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organizations ought to apply through the legitimate channel.
- Postage information alongside telephone numbers and email address should be obviously referenced on the structure.
- The University will give call letters for test/interview.
- The University will not be liable for the late receipt or non-receipt of call letters.