The latest NGO Jobs has been announced by Non-Government Organization in February 2023. These vacancies are issued for different positions like Project Manager and Community Coordinator. Those candidates who are looking for these jobs and are well experienced or hardworking candidates should apply now.
After selection applicants will be posted in AJK cities like Mirpur Khas or Umerkot in Mirpur Khas. It’s a great opportunity for both Males and Females candidates. For those candidates who want to apply for these jobs, it is obligatory to meet the required eligibility of these jobs. The eligibility details for these jobs are given on this page. The last date for this job is 04 March 2023.
- Community Coordinator
- Project Manager
NGO Jobs 2023 Details
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Last Date||04 March 2023|
NGO Careers Eligibility Details
|Jobs Name||Educations||Posting||NGO POSTS|
|Project Manager||Master||Mirpur Khas||01|
|Community Coordinator||Master||Umerkot Mirpur Khas||02|
- Experience: Those qualified candidates who want to apply for Project Manager jobs must having 07 years of experience in Project Management especially in Women’s socio-economic empowerment. Those candidates want to apply for Community Coordinator they also having 06 years of related field experience in local areas.
- Gender: Both males and females candidates can apply for this job.
- Domicile: AJK domicile is required for this job.
Project Manager Duties
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management.
- Implimlention Supervisions
- He needs to report in line with set goals.
- Objectives and timelines.
Community Coordinator Duties
Community Coordinator is responsible for working at community level to support the implementation of the social mobilization component through awareness rising and active participation of communities in the targeted districts.
How To Apply For NGO Jobs?
- Suitable candidates can apply for these vacancies by sending their current CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained for these jobs.
- Just shortlisted and selected applicants will be called for the test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for this job.
- The last date for this job is 04 March 2023.
Where can I find new NGO job openings for females?
You can find new NGO job openings for females on various job search platforms, NGO websites, job boards, and social media platforms that advertise job opportunities. Make sure to use specific keywords like “NGO jobs for females” in your search.
What types of job positions are available in NGOs for females?
NGOs offer a wide range of job positions for females, including roles in project management, program coordination, social work, advocacy, research, education, healthcare, and more.
Can I apply for NGO jobs for females online?
Yes, many NGOs allow you to apply for job positions online through their official websites or designated job portals.
How can I submit my job application for NGO jobs for females?
To submit your job application, visit the NGO’s official website or the platform where they have posted the job listing. Follow the instructions provided on the job advertisement to complete and submit your application.
NGO Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Latest Jobs In Pakistan