National Highway Authority has recently issued NHA Internship Program in March 2021 for the fresh or experienced candidates who want to apply for these Internship Programs. Applicants can find here the latest advertisement for NHA Internship Program 2021 through its official website. Ministry of Communications is inviting applications from students who have completed their degrees or diplomas from public or private sector Universities or institutions in the following disciplines for 03 months with the paid internship training program at continued projects of National Highway Authority from the overall country.
The required degrees or diplomas are given below. National Highway Authority is offering Smart salaries as it is a paid internship program. Candidates need to apply online through the official website of the National Highway Authority. The last date for the Internship program is 19 April 2021. For more information, read our full page for NHA Internship Program eligibilities or requirements and application procedure and also download the Internship program advertisement of the National Highway Authority Internship program 2021 from the official website or you can also download it at the end of this page. Keep visiting our site regularly for more job updates of the Private and Government sectors or preparation for PPSC Jobs tests.
Monthly Stipend for Internship Programs
National Highway Authority NHA will pay a monthly stipend of 20000 salaries to those qualified candidates who have completed at least Bachelors Degrees. And those candidates who have the required diplomas NHA will pay a monthly stipend of 10000.
NHA Internship 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||National Highway Authority|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Age limit||20 to 25 Years|
|Educations||Bachelors to Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary Packages||20000 to 10000|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||19 April 2021|
On the completion of Internship Program successful Internee will be awarded Internship Completion Certificates by the National Highway Authority HQs.
NHA Internship Eligibilities
Experience: Fresh or experienced both candidates can apply for these Internship Training Programs.
Nationality: All candidates must having Pakistani Nationality.
Domiciles: Applicants must having their related districts domiciles or all Provinces domiciles are eligible for Internship Program.
|Sr No.||Degrees or Diplomas|
|01||At least Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering|
|02||At least Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences|
|03||At least Bachelor Degree in Geo-Technical or in Material Sciences|
|04||DAE in Civil or Quantity Survey|
|05||Diploma in Auto Cad|
|06||Diploma in Lab Technology|
How To Apply For NHA Internship Program?
- Eligible and qualified applicants need to apply online through the National Highway Authority official website with this link www.nha.gov.pk/career.
- Candidates need to fill up the application form and take a print of the application form and sign the application form. Applicants need to send a printed application form along with attested required Educational documents CNIC Degrees or Diplomas Domiciles and final Transcript to HRD Cell National Highway Authority, HQ at the given address. which is given below.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for these jobs.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Those applicants who already employed under any Government sector need to apply through a proper channel.
- Authority has reserved a right to increase or decrease these vacant positions without any reason at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the tests and interviews.
- Applicants need to bring their original qualifications at the time of the interview.
- Apply now before the closing date. The last date for this Internship Program is 19 April 2021. So keep visiting ou site for more job updates.
- See more details which are given in the advertisement.
Address: 27-Mauve Area G-9/,Islamabad
NHA Internship Program 2021 Advertisement
See More Available Jobs