NIFTEM New Recruitment 2022- Online Applications are welcomed from splendid, dynamic and profoundly energetic applicants with essential qualification models as outfitted underneath for the accompanying impermanent/time bound positions on agreement premise as point by point beneath. NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @niftem.ac.in.
Applicants can really look at the most recent NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Senior Research Fellow Vacancy 2022 subtleties and apply online at niftem.ac.in enrollment 2022 page. Here we have given NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 web-based application structure online interaction so competitors can apply at NIFTEM official site niftem.ac.in Read our total page for additional subtleties and visit our website routinely from everywhere India for most recent Government and Private positions.
NIFTEM Latest Jobs 2022
- Junior Research Fellow
NIFTEM New Recruitment 2022 Details
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in India|
|Educations||Master M.Tech PHD|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Indian Jobs|
NIFTEM New Recruitment 2022 Eligibilities
- Jobs Names: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (The Posting will be at NIFTEM-T Desk @ Ministry of Food Processing Industries MoFPI Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg Khelgaon, New Delhi-110049, New Delhi)
- No. of Vacancy: 01
- Fundamental Qualifications: M.Tech OR M.Sc. Ph.D. degree 4 years of UG with 2 years of PG in Food Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Technology/Agricultural Processing Food and Agricultural Processing/Food Science/Food Science and Technology Food Science and Nutrition/Food and Nutrition/Food Chemistry/Food Technology and Management/Food Process Engineering and Management/Food Plant Operations and Management/Food Safety and Quality Management/Food Supply Chain Management/Post Harvest Technology/Dairy Technology
How To Apply For NIFTEM New Recruitment 2022?
- Age Limit for as on date of Interview – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Tenure of the Project for SRF: Tenure will be initially for a period of six months and renewable every six months based on the satisfactory performance.
- Selected candidate will have to work for six days in a week except second Saturday and Government holidays.
- The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc., before applying for the specific post.
- The candidates must apply only through online application form available in the Institute website www.niftem-t.ac.in, no offline application sent directly to the Institute will be entertained.
- The candidate must upload soft copies PDF form of all certificates and relevant documents in support of their claim in the online application form wherever necessary. In respect of publications the first page of publications must be uploaded failing which such publications will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application the candidates are instructed to sign the hardcopy of downloaded application. The signed application form self-attested copies of supporting documents and copy of e-receipt generated in SBI collect are to be scanned as a single PDF file. The scanned PDF file has to be sent to the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org within THREE days from the last date of online submission.
- The Institute reserves the right to Revise or Reschedule Cancel Suspend withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Institute shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised posts at any time without giving any reason.
- Apply now for available NIFTEM New Recruitment 2022 www.niftem-t.ac.in