NTS Jobs 2022- National Testing Service of Pakistan has currently announced the latest job opportunities advertisement for many different fields like Population Welfare Department Punjab. These situations vacant for Strengthening of Integrated Supply Chain Management Information for Accurate Commodity Forecast Supply Planning & Visibility. These available vacancies programs program is announced from 2021-2024.
In Population Department Punjab candidates will be posted on contract basis as per provisions contained in PC-I of the said scheme. The qualification experience and other terms and conditions are as follows. Population and Welfare Department has announced these available NTS Jobs 2022 for the posts of Project Coordination System Analyst Assistant Cum Computer Operator Driver and Naib Qasid.
Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for above referred posts. The degrees should be issued by the HEC recognized University or Institution. The equivalency of Certificates or Degrees must be provided by the candidate duly approved by the HEC/Board or any other issuing authority. Read our complete page for more details and available vacancies updates from all over Pakistan.
- Project Coordination Officer
- System Analyst
- Assistant Cum Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
NTS Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Population & Welfare Department|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Middle to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Latest NTS Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications||Experience||Age limit|
|01||Project Coordination Officer||16 Years Degree 2nd division in Supply Chain Management, Population Studies or Science Statistics, Pharmacy from HEC higher Education Commission University||At least 05 years experience in managerial position in a well reputed public or private organization posessing basic knowledge of project planning and Management processes and procedures.||Age limit: 30 to 40 years along with general relaxation of 05 years for males and 08 years for females candidates|
|02||System Analyst||16 Years Degree in population studies/ Sciences from HEC Higher Education Commission recognized University.||At least 1 year experience service public or private organization possessing having basic knowledge of supply chain management project planning and Management processes and procedures.||Age limit: 25 to 35 years along with general relaxation of 05 years for males and 08 years for females candidates|
|03||Assistant Cum Computer Operator||Graduate 14 years of education or above from HEC Higher Education Commission recognized University or institution.|
Proficient in use of MS Office especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power point and shall demonstrate such proficiency.
|01 Year work experience of dealing with project in Public or Private sector.||Age limit: 23 to 30 years along with general relaxation of 05 years for males and 08 years for females candidates|
Valid LTV Driving license
|LTV Driving experience of 02 years||Age limit: 30 years along with general relaxation of 05 years|
|05||Naib Qasid||Middle pass qualifications are required from any recognized institution or university||–||Age limit: 18 to 25 years along with general relaxation of 05 years only for Males candidates|
How To Apply For NTS Jobs 2022?
- Candidates shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service NTS website via given link. https://www.nts.org.pk/
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in application form online along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 link 1 Bill participating Banks or ATM/Internet banking / Mobile Banking/ Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash or TCS Express counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible or shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date or closing of officer hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number slips shall be uploaded on NTS website and test schedule shall be conveyed to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test Selection Committee reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate.
- Top 08 candidates will be called for interviews against every available seat.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, along with set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- The above referred posts are contractual, non-transferable and project based
- No further age relaxation will be admissible.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab only shall be eligible to apply for above referred posts and candidates who already working in Government or Semi-Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for written test or interview and there is no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite education qualification.
- The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or reject any stage without any notice.
|Latest PPSC Jobs 2022|
|Apply Now For FPSC Jobs|
|Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs|
|Apply Now For Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs|
|Apply Now Punjab Police Jobs|
|Join Food Panda Rider Jobs|
|Apply Now For Pepsi Company Jobs|
|Apply Now For KFC Jobs|