NTS Latest Jobs 2022- Hepatitis & Infection Control Program Punjab is striving for the prevention and control of Hepatitis & Infection in Punjab. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab intends to strengthen the existing Provincial office of Hepatitis & Infection control Program Punjab. The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seeks
the services of Committed & Dynamic Professionals having domicile of Punjab province for the following posts on contract basis. According to the eligibility criteria candidates Maximum Graduation qualifications from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission.
These available positions are announced for the posts of MIS Coordinator or Health Information Specialist and Computer Operator. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over Pakistan. Also check the given below advertisement which is given at the end of this page.
NTS Latest Jobs 2022
- MIS Coordinator or Health Information Specialist
- Computer Operator
NTS Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||National Testing Service|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
NTS Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|MIS Coordinator or Health Information Specialist||Minimum three years of experience of working in highly reputed organization preferably health-related.|
Extensive experience with software development, platform integration, highly skilled with C and SQL.
|Computer Operator||Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply. In case of intermediate must have experience of 02 years in any government organization must have the typing speed of 50 wpm. Must be well versed with MS office.|
NTS Latest Jobs 2022 General Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 (revised in 2016) of the Government of the Punjab
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years &
- Special disabled person = 15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current government policy.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disabled/special persons
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with
- Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government’ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university’ institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the concerned department District Health Authority.
- Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of interview.
- No. of vacancies can be increased decreased at any time without any notice
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility short listing/selection criteria shall be the
How To Apply For NTS Latest Jobs 2022?
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, cop of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link I Bill Participating Banks or ATM Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz
- Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge the testing fee for once.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible shortlisted candidates only through NTS
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department pshealth.punjab.gov.pk