The NUST Latest Admissions 2022 is open now for fall affirmation 2022. The NUST is searching for new understudies to satisfy the confirmation Target. In the event that you’re intrigued to get admission to NUST University, you will like this post.
That is on the grounds that here I’ll depict the total rules for NUST University Admission 2022. We’ve likewise talked about here an outline of the past presentation that will assist you with bettering comprehend regardless of whether NUST is best for you.
To put it plainly, NUST has opened the connection for Admission 2022 to acknowledge the Applications. We should begin and learn further about NUST University Admission 2022 About NUST: Interested to get admission to the National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) however meandering about insights regarding Admission.
In the event that indeed you’ve arrived at the right site. In this article, I’ll ease up on NUST University. The National University of Sciences and Technology is a state funded college with the Main Campus in Capital Islamabad, Pakistan. Peruse our total page for subtleties and visit our site consistently for additional most recent confirmations subtleties of all over Pakistani Universities.
Eligibility Criteria For NUST Latest Admissions 2022
- Least 60% total denotes each in SSC and HSSC OR identical tests (according to IBCC equality).Up-and-comers of the FA/FSc stream can apply for NET based on FA/FSc Part-I yet affirmation of confirmation is dependent upon the arrangement of a FA/FSc endorsement or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non-FSc stream up-and-comers having capabilities like Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate, British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level), American High School Graduation Diploma (9-twelfth Grade), International Baccalaureate Diploma (DP) or some other comparable capability should have an identicalness authentication of their capability, appropriately acquired from IBCC, Pakistan in pertinent gatherings/subjects and with least 60% imprints.
- Competitors of O/A Level or some other unfamiliar comparable capability can apply based on O Level (SSC) identicalness endorsement got from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office however affirmation of their confirmation is dependent upon the arrangement of A-Level (HSSC) comparability testament properly got from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Up-and-comers of O/A level or some other unfamiliar capability are encouraged to contact IBCC, Pakistan for issuance of comparability declarations according to college necessities with over 60% imprints in required subjects/bunch, well in time.
- Any lack of subjects or non-arrangement of the IBCC identicalness declaration before the beginning of classes will prompt the abrogation of confirmation at any stage.
- Merit for BS Biotechnology program will be founded on complete FSc/A Level or comparable capability (according to IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
- Scholarly capability required for various projects is as per the following
|Programs||Pakistani System of Studies||Foreign Systems of Studies|
|Engineering||FSc Pre-Engineering Group|
FSc Computer Science Group @
FSc Pre-Medical with additional Maths
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” including Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|Software Engineering Computer Engineering BE Information Security||FSc Pre-Engineering Group|
FSc Computer Science Group
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Computer Science||FSc Pre-Engineering Group|
FSc Computer Science GroupFSc Pre-Medical Group #
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects OR “Pre-Medical group”|
|BS Biotechnology||FSc Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Medical group” or any other group with three subjects including Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication, BS Public Administration, BS Psychology, BS Tourism, and Hospitality Management||HSSC with any combination||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination|
|LLB||HSSC with any combination Valid HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) scores with a minimum of 50% marks||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination. Valid HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) scores with a minimum of 50% marks|
|BS Accounting & Finance||HSSC with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subjects.||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the mandatory subjects.|
|BS Mathematics||HSSC with Maths||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths as one of the mandatory subjects.|
|BS Physics||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A-Level (HSSC) equivalence with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Chemistry||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A-Level (HSSC) equivalence with Chemistry as a major subject along with Physics OR Mathematics|
|Architecture and Industrial Design||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence with Maths & Physics as mandatory subjects and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” or any other group with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
NUST Latest Admissions 2022 for Undergraduate
|BE Degree in Chemical||BS Degree in Mass Communication||BS Degree in Chemistry|
|BE Degree in Environmental Engineering||BS Degree in Physics||BS Degree in Tourism & Hospitality|
|BE Degree in Civil||BS Degree in Public Administration||BS Degree in Industrial Design|
|BS Degree in Psychology||BS Degree in Mathematics||BS Degree in Geoinformatics|
|BS Degree in Computer Science||BS Degree in Finance & Accounting||BS Degree in Economics|
|BS Degree in Biotechnology||LLB [HONS] Degree in Law|
Fee Structure for NUST Latest Admissions 2022
|NUST Latest Admissions 2022||Engineering/IT, Bio|
Sciences & Natural
|Architecture, Social Sciences & Business Studies |
|Admission Processing Fee (Non Refundable)||35,000||35,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000||10,000|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||124,200||148,400|
|Miscellaneous Charges (per semester)||2700||2700|
How To Apply For NUST Latest Admissions 2022?
- Those interested candidates who wanted to apply for any vacant post must need to visit official website.
- Apply for the NUST section test NET-III or SAT the understudy can enroll online with given link.
- Online applications should be submitted before June thirteenth for the NET test and June 29th for the SAT premise test.
- You can enlist for either the SAT or NET test by following these connections.
- On the off chance that you’ve previously enlisted you should sign in as opposed to make a sign in.
- You might lose your confirmation assuming that you attempt to make another login subsequent to having enlisted.
- Late received and incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Apply now for NUST Latest Admissions 2022 with this link https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk
- University of Winnipeg Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Kyungpook National University- Remarkable KNU Scholarship 2023-Apply Now
- Bilkent University Scholarships – Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully-Funded
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in South Africa (Fully Funded)