OAS Academic Scholarship– The OAS Academic Scholarship Program 2024 (Regular Program), established in 1958, grants scholarships every year for the pursuit of Undergraduate Studies, Graduate Studies, or Graduate Research leading
OAS Academic Scholarship to a university degree at any university in an OAS Member State, including those participating in the OAS Consortium of Universities.
Applications are invited for the Partially funded OAS Academic Scholarship Program 2024 for Undergraduate Studies, Graduate Studies, or Graduate Research at any university in an OAS Member State.
Benefits OF OAS Academic Scholarship:
Scholars participating in the OAS Academic Scholarship Program will be eligible for the following benefits, which are determined on an individual basis:
- US$10,000 per academic year for tuition and mandatory fees,
- health insurance (only for onsite students),
- a monthly subsistence allowance (only for onsite students),
- round-trip airfare (from the sponsoring nation to the country of study),
- and an annual books allowance (US$300 for onsite studies, US$1,000 for online studies).
Be a citizen or permanent resident of an OAS Member State Have the language skills necessary to study in the language of the institution in the country of study Have a first university degree when applying
for the scholarship Have a grade point average that is higher than the minimum standard set by the university Be in good physical and mental health to successfully complete the program
Candidates for OAS Scholastic Grant Program 2020 are expected to present the accompanying records with the application:
- Two (2) letters of recommendation: a copy of the degree obtained (Bachelor’s or Master’s); copies of the grades on the transcripts for all completed and planned academic degrees.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum of two pages) Admission letter to a program of study that will begin in August/September 2024 Selected candidates who wish to begin their studies between January and April 2024 may submit their admission letters by October 2024.
- Preferably from current or former professors using the OAS Recommendation Statement Form, or previous employer using the Employer Recommendation Form.
- If unemployed or never employed, include a letter from a professor or someone who can be considered providing a
The last Date to Apply for the OAS Academic Scholarship Program is April 2024.
What is the OAS Academic Scholarship Program?
Please provide more specific information or the full name of the program for a detailed answer.
Who is eligible for OAS Academic Scholarships?
Eligibility criteria can vary between scholarship programs. Typically, eligibility depends on factors like academic achievement, nationality, field of study, and more. You should refer to the program’s official website or documentation for specific eligibility requirements.
How can I apply for an OAS Academic Scholarship?
Application procedures for scholarship programs can differ. Generally, you would need to submit an online or paper application, along with supporting documents like transcripts, recommendation letters, and a personal statement. Check the program’s website for precise application instructions and deadlines
What is the application deadline for OAS Academic Scholarships?
Application deadlines can vary by program and may change from year to year. It’s crucial to check the official website or contact the program administrators for the most up-to-date application deadline information.