Office of the Ombudsman has announced Office of the Ombudsman New Jobs 2022 and invited applications from qualified competent candidates for hiring of their services on purely temporary and need basis under section-20 of the Establishment of the Office of Federal Tax Ombudsman Ordinance 2000 and against
a temporary post in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat a public sector organization detailed as under. Office of the Ombudsman has announced these available vacancies for the posts of Advisor Assistant Advisor Stenographer Assistant Driver Dispatch Rider Cum Driver Naib Qasid Sweeper Cum Sanitary worker and Lower Divisional Clerk.
Office of the Ombudsman has announced these Office of the Ombudsman New Jobs 2022 on permanent or temporary basis. According to the eligibility criteria applicants must having Minimum Primary and Maximum Bachelor qualification Degree from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission.
After selection applicants will be posted in Sukkur Hub Karachi Peshawar Abbottabad Sialkot and Sargodha. The latest Office of the Ombudsman New Jobs 2022 advertisement is given at the end of this page. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for more latest Government and Private jobs from all over Pakistan.
Office of the Ombudsman New Jobs 2022
- Assistant Advisor
- Dispatch Rider Cum Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Sweeper Cum
- Sanitary worker
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Dispatch Rider
Office of the Ombudsman New Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Office of the Ombudsman|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Primary To Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Office of the Ombudsman New Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|Advisor||Retired BS-2021 officers of the CSS Occupational groups preferably customs revenue service|
with experience of handling customs Tax/Sales Tax and Federal Excise cases with minimum 20
years experience Government/Semi Government relating to tax policy tax administration
preferably in customs tax matters.
|Assistant Advisor||2nd class Bachelor Degree|
Retired officers of BS-18/19 of federal board of revenue with 15 years experience of
handling customs/income Tax and Federal Excise cases will be preferred.
|Stenographer||Second class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree from a University recognized by Higher Education|
A minimum speed of 100/50 wpm in shorthand typing respectively.
Must be computer literate.
6 week Basic IT Training course including MS office
Typing speed 40 word per minute.
valid driving license holder and well versed with traffic rules.
|Dispatch Rider Cum Driver||Primary pass.|
Valid driving license holder M/Car and M/Cycle and well versed with traffic rules.
|Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
|Sweeper Cum||Primary Pass|
|Sanitary worker||Primary Pass|
|Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||Matric.|
Minimum typing speed of 30 word per minute.
In Case of selection 3 weeks basic IT training course including MS Office is mandatory from
NITB before corporation of probation period.
|Dispatch Rider||Primary pass|
Valid driving license holder and well versed with traffic rules.
How To Apply For Office of the Ombudsman New Jobs 2022?
- Services of candidates against S# 1-9 shall be hired on purely temporary and need basis for a period of one year, extendable on performance basis Appointment against temporary posts mentioned at S# 10 & 11 shall be made on regular basis.
- Applicants already in Government Service shall provide NOC from their respective Organizations at the time of Interview/Test.
- Persons, who already applied in pursuant to our previous advertisements, shall apply afresh Age relaxation to the candidates applying against regular posts (S# 10 & 11) shall be allowed as per policy of Federal Government Number of posts can be increased decreased, as per requirement Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification experience/skills criteria for the posts mentioned from S# 1 to 4 & 10 may apply online at http://www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs by uploading latest photograph.
- Only online applications for these posts will be considered. For posts mentioned from S# 5 to 9 & 11, candidates shall directly submit the applications alongwith required documents and a latest colored Photograph passport size) by post courier to Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- The applications must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement Applications received after last date, incomplete/not properly applied etc. will not be considered.
- All qualified male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for vacancies Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview