Pakistan Naval force has declared the Pak Navy PNS Karsaz Karachi Job most recent 100+ positions for the posts of Join Latest Pak Navy Instructor Job Opportunity 2023 Common Educators, and different posts.
The Pakistan Navy is encouraging qualified, highly talented, and self-motivated Pakistani nationals to apply for the latest Job in Pakistan Navy 2023.
Pak Navy PNS Karsaz Karachi Job Interested candidates can apply for the latest Pak Navy PNS Karsaz Karachi Jobs 2023 online before Nov 27, 2023.
The complete information and eligibility requirements for the Pakistan Navy Instructor Job Opportunity in 2023 can be found below.
Pakistan Navy 2023 Job Detail
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Navy|
|Last Date||27 November, 2023|
|Job Type||Government Permanent|
- The most recent Pak Navy Instructor job opportunity for 2023 is open to applicants from all over Sindh.
- Candidates must possess the relevant education requirements and experience listed for each position.
- Last date to go after Pakistan Naval force Showing Positions 2023 is 27 Walk, 2023.
- These jobs are open to applicants of all genders.
- Candidates for jobs in the Pakistan Navy are required to submit the following documents:
- a CNIC copy of their domicile,
- two recent photographs,
- an educational certificate,
- and any other supporting documents.
Pakistan Navy Job Post Detail
- Civil Instructor (Electronics/ Mechatronics)
How To Apply For Pakistan Navy Teaching Jobs
- Candidate copies of all documents should be attached and kept safe for later use.
- Candidates are required to provide accurate data. In any case, his/her application will be dismissed.
- The last day to apply online for Pak Navy PNS Karsaz Karachi Jobs 2023 is Nov 27, 2023.
- The test or interview will be called only to those who have been shortlisted. There will be no TA or DA admissible.
- The person who is already employed by the government department should apply in the appropriate manner.
- At the interview, candidates should bring their original documents.
Written Test (E-Testing)
- After completing the online registration process, the candidates will take the following computer-based intelligence and other tests:
a. Matric Science: English, math, physics, chemistry, and intelligence and general knowledge
Test of Physical Efficiency (PET)
- 1.6 KM shortly
- 15 sit-ups in under two minutes 15 push-ups in under two minutes Four sit-ups in two minutes
FOR MORE NAVY JOBS: CLICK HERE