WASA Jobs Today we are sharing the whole information about the Water and Sanitation Agency jobs. The Water and Sanitation Agency has issued the latest vacancies in Faisalabad. It’s a big opportunity for suitable candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for such positions as Project Director Deputy Director Assistant Director Sub Engineer Account Clerk and some class four jobs.
The Agency has issued different positions according to their qualifications. Their maximum age limit should be 63 years. Males and Females both can apply for these jobs. Interested and suitable candidates fill these given vacant positions in 13 days. The last date for this job is 16 February 2021.
Information About WASA
Here we are sharing a little bit of information about WASA. Faisalabad is the third most leading city in Pakistan and second in the region Punjab. The City has developed quickly from a populace of 70,000 every 1947 to as of now about 3.2 million. The River Chenab streams about 30KM toward the North West while River Ravi is about 40KM toward the South East. The nature of Faisalabad’s groundwater aside from certain regions close to the Rakh Branch Canal is very saline and not good for human utilization.
The city was first given consumable water in 1903 and the waterworks were expanded throughout the long term, remembering the supply of sifted water for 1939. During 1960 a halfway sewerage framework was acquainted with giving offices to around 0.2 million populace. Up to 1978 the Faisalabad Municipal Corporation FMC worked the water supply and sewerage framework in Faisalabad.
WASA Jobs List
- Project Director
- Assistant Director
- Sub Engineer
- Account Clerk
- Deputy Director
- Others Class IV
WASA Jobs Requirements
Civil Electrical and
Pakistan WASA Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Water and Sanitation Agency|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Qualifications||Matric to Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||16 February 2021|
WASA Jobs Eligibility
- Qualifications: WASA agency has issued different job qualifications for the different jobs. The minimum required qualifications for the class IV jobs is Matric and if the candidates want to do a high profile job they must having Bachelors to MSC or Masters degrees. All of these degrees must be recognized for PEC or HEC.
- Experience: Experience is also required for high profile jobs is 01 to 18 years and excellent experience in MS Office. The LTV certificate is compulsory for the post of Driver.
- Salary Package: WASA Agency has issued a smart salary package for all jobs. The maximum salary package for a high profile job is 300000 and the salary package for the Class IV job is 40000 to 25000.
How To Apply For WASA Jobs?
- Interested and qualified candidates can apply for all of these posts online through Punjab Information Technology Board official website www.jobs.pujab.gov.pk
- For those candidates who want to apply for class IV jobs like driver security guard Office boy and Dak runner, they need to send their CV along with the application form and 02 passport size photograph with attested copies of CNIC or certificates and testimonials.
- Candidates can apply for more than one position through separate applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- For those candidates who are already employed in any semi-Govt or Government, they need to apply through respective institutions.
- The last date for submitting the application form is 16 February 2021