PPSC Jobs 2021 Punjab Public Service Commission has issued the latest jobs through its new advertisement no 02-2021 for many different departments in Punjab. All Candidates will be employed on a merit base. If qualified and well-educated candidates are looking for a new job PPSC has several jobs like Assistant Director Assistant Engineer Translator Stenographer and Director Education Office.
So the eligible hardworking and well-experienced candidates who held Punjab Domicile can apply from all over Punjab. The candidates must be having Graduation to Master degrees. These are full-time jobs. The last date for this job is 15 February 2021. You can see the official advertisement for these jobs which is given below at the end of this page and it is also published in newspapers. For further details about this job read the full page of Fresherslivee.com
PPSC Jobs 2021 List
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Engineer
- Director Education Office
Eligibilities For All PPSC Jobs
|Sr no||Jobs Name||Case Number||Pay Scale||Educations||Department For Posting|
|1||Assistant Director||01-RM/2021||BSS-17||LLB 2nd Division||Industries, Commerce Investment And Skills Development Department|
|2||Director Education Officer||01-RB/2021||BSS-17||Master Degree||Literacy And Non-Formal Basic Education Department|
|3||Translator||01-RH/2021||BSS-17||Master Degree/M.Phil||Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department|
|4||Assistant Engineer||01-RM/2021||BSS-17||B.Sc Engineer||Punjab Auqat Organization|
|5||Stenographer||01-RA/2021||BSS-15||HSSC+Shorthand||Punjab Public Service Commission|
PPSC Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Qualifications||Graduation to Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||PPSC Jobs|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
PPSC Jobs Suitability
- Qualifications: The qualifications for all candidates are different according to their job. The candidates must be having all the qualifications from any government school or recognized institution.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit for these jobs is 50 years.
- Experience: Experienced is important for all of these jobs. A maximum of 5 years’ experience is required for this job.
- Domicile: Only the Punjab province domicile is required for these posts.
How To PPSC Online Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.ppsc.gov.pk. Before applying for this job the need to follow these instructions which are given below.
- PPSC challan form: It is highly required to applying for this job.
- Deposit your challan fee in any National Bank of Pakistan branch. The challan fee is 600/.
- PPSC application form: Visit the PPSC official website for the application form and fill the form with your correct information. www.ppsc.gov.pk.
- Incomplete and late received applications shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- The last date for this job is 15 February 2021.