PPSC Jobs Advertisement 36/2021 After Advertisement no. 25, PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission has currently announced the latest job advertisement 36/2021 for many available vacant positions in different fields. Such as PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission has announced these vacancies for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer
Sub Engineer Deputy Director Assistant Director Mobile Monitoring Team Deputy Director Calibration Chief Monitoring Staff Officer Tech Executive Engineer or Deputy Director Engineer and Assistant Director.
These available opportunities are announced for Regular and contract basis. After selection candidates can be posted in different departments such as Irrigation Department Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department.
So if we talk about eligibility criteria candidates must having Maximum Bachelor’s Degrees Diploma of Associate Engineering BSc MSc and Master qualifications from any recognized institution of HEC Higher Education Commission University or Institution.
Here in this department Males Females and Transgender can easily apply for any vacant positions. Read our complete page for more eligibility details and visit our site regularly for more available Government and Private jobs updates from all over Pakistan.
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Sub Engineer
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director Mobile Monitoring Team
- Deputy Director Calibration
- Chief Monitoring
- Staff Officer Tech or Executive Engineer
- Assistant Director
PPSC Jobs Advertisement 36/2021 Details
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Age Limit||21 to 45 Years|
|Qualifications||Graduation to Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
PPSC Jobs Advertisement 36/2021 Eligibilities
|Sr no.||Jobs Names||Pay Scale||Qualifications and Experience|
|01||Assistant Executive Engineer||BS 17||Bachelor’s degree (second division) in Mechatronics or Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a University or institution recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council|
|02||Sub Engineer||BS 14||Three years’ Diploma in Associate Engineering in Electronics Technology or Instrument Technology from a recognized Poly Technical Institute and have three years’ post diploma experience in Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Maintenance|
|03||Deputy Director||BS 18||BSc Civil Engineering (second division) from a University recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission & Registered as Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council and Five years experience in Irrigation management|
|04||Assistant Director Mobile Monitoring Team||BS 17||BSc Civil Engineering (second division) from a University recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission & Registered as Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council and Two years experience in Civil engineering projects or experience of discharge observation.|
|05||Deputy Director Calibration||BS 18||BSc Civil Engineering (second division) from a University recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission & Registered as Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council and Five years experience in.calibration of gauges, monitoring and evaluation of hydraulics channels,|
|06||Chief Monitoring||BS 20||MSc with second division in Irrigation Engineering Hydraulics Engineering Water Resources Engineering Water Resources Management Civil Engineering with qualification of BSc Civil Engineering with second division from a University recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission & Registered as Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council and Fifteen years post BSc Civil Engineering experience including experience of irrigation network operation management.|
|07||Staff Officer Tech or Executive Engineer||BS 18||Masters of Science in Construction Engineering & Management or Structural Engineering with 5 years experience in any Public or Private Sector. Registered with PEC.|
|08||Assistant Director||BS 17||Bachelors in Transportation Engineering and registered with PEC|
How To Apply For PPSC New Jobs 2021?
- A big opportunity is announced by PPSC those applicants who wanted to apply for PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission posts must download challan form and apply online.
- You can find all important details from official website of PPSC by click on the given link.
- Download Challan Form
- Late received and incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be selected.
- Punjab Public Service Commission held a right to increase or decrease jobs at any stage.
- PPSC Jobs advertisement 36-2021 is given below.
- University of Alberta Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 Canada | Fully Funded
- Latest ULIE Scholarships 2023 – University of Leeds International Excellence Scholarships
- Flinders University Scholarships 2023- Remarkable Scholarships in Australia For International students
- University of Waterloo Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 | (Fully Funded)
- Dalhousie University Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For International Students