Punjab Public Service Commission has recently announced many PPSC Jobs Today 2022 opportunities for the post of Provincial Management Service and Excise & Taxation Officer. PPSC has announced these available vacancies for different quota levels like Open merit Special Person and Minority Quota. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having Graduation qualifications with second division from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission.
Those candidates who wanted to apply for any vacant post must need to read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for latest Government and Private jobs updates and most latest educational updates of Scholarships and internships. The latest Punjab Public Service Commission jobs advertisement is given at the end of this page.
PPSC Jobs Today 2022
- Provincial Management Service
- Excise & Taxation Officer
PPSC Jobs Today 2022 Eligibilities
|Jobs Names & others||Qualifications||Other Requirements||Gender & Domiciles|
|Services & General Administration Department.|
i) Open merit = 39
ii) Special Person = 01
iii) Minority Quota = 10 (including backlog
calculated by the S&GAD)
EXCISE & TAXATION OFFICER
Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department.
i) Open merit = 04
ii) Special Person = 01
|Graduate qualifications from any recognized university or institution of Higher Education Commission.||AGE:|
i) 21 to 30 + 02 years general age relaxation in upper age
limit = 32 years (vide Notification No. SOR-I(S&GAD)/
9-2/2022 dated 26-01-2022) on 1st January 2022. In the case
of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal
Government who are domiciled in the Punjab as well as the
officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Punjab
Government having at least 04 years service as such, the
upper age limit shall be 35 years.
ii) For special persons, maximum 15 years relaxation in upper
age limit shall be allowed as per Punjab Civil Servants
Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
The relaxation as per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD
Notification N o . S O R – I I I ( S & G A D ) 1 – 2 5 / 9 4 ( P )
dated 29-11-2012, Punjab Delegation of Powers (Relaxation
of Age) Rules, 1961 shall not apply to the posts of the
Government required to be filled through Combined
Competitive Examination conducted by the Punjab
Public Service Commission.
How To Apply For PPSC Jobs Today 2022?
- Read the General Instructions regarding Application Fee Written Test Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- The candidates will ensure providing of Departmental Permission NOC at the time of applying.
- No information whatsoever shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website is authentic therefore candidates must not trust any such information.
- Late received and incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Latest jobs advertisement is given at the end of this page.
- Flinders University Scholarships 2023- Remarkable Scholarships in Australia For International students
- University of Waterloo Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 | (Fully Funded)
- Dalhousie University Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- Latest UST Scholarships – Remarkable Scholarships in South Korea 2023| Fully Funded
- University of Winnipeg Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships in Canada 2023