PTDF Scholarships– Hello, are you an international or Nigerian student seeking a scholarship? This is for you then. Applications are currently open to apply for the Oil Innovation Improvement Asset, PTDF Grant for Nigerian Understudies 2023.
This grant is accessible to read up for MSc and PhD degree programs. PTDF grant is open for Abroad and privately qualified understudies to seek after M.Sc and Ph. D classes This asset will be granted to concentrate on in Focuses of Greatness in Nigeria, Brazil, Germany,
PTDF Scholarships the Unified Realm, France (through Grounds France), Top Foundations in the US of America as well as Government Colleges. PTDF Scholarships
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, was established by law to advance petroleum technology and provide Nigerians with the necessary human resources for the oil and gas sector through research and training.
About PTDF Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2023
- Country: Nigeria
- Degree level: MSc and PhD degree
- Eligibility: Nigerian students
The age limit for an MSc should not be above 30 years and 40 years for a Ph.D. degree.
- You should have at least Inferior Upper (2.1) capability in your most memorable degree or an Inferior Lower (2.2) with significant industry experience
- To be qualified for MSc, you probably finished the required Public Youth Administration (NYSC)
- You should be PC educated. PTDF Scholarships
- You should have 5 O/level credits, including Arithmetic and English Language.
- You should join a mission statement (most extreme 500 words), which expresses its importance to the business, and the justification for the proposed study.
- You should have a Public Personality Number (NIN). Prior to applying for the grant a check will be required (NIMC confirmation charges apply).
- Necessities for PhD PTDF Scholarships
- To be qualified for PhD, you should finish the obligatory Public Youth Administration (NYSC)
- You should be a PC educated.
- A good certificate for your second degree and a minimum of a Second Class Lower (2.2) in your first degree are required. PTDF Scholarships
- You should transfer an examination proposition (of not in excess of five pages) connected with the oil and gas industry, which incorporates the accompanying: PTDF Scholarships
- The following test must be passed by international students: title, introduction, research problem, aim, research questions/objectives, scope, summary of literature, methodology, and expected outcomes only when necessary.
Students from abroad need to pass the following test.
- Trial of English as an Unknown dialect (TOEFL)(USA)
- G.R.E (Graduate Record Assessment) (USA)
- GMAT – for The executives related courses (USA)
- Global English Language Testing Framework (IELTS) (UK
Required Documents for PTDF Scholarship
You should check the reports and transfer them with the application structure, given underneath;
- NYSC release testament
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO Results
- 2 Late Visa Photos
- Confirmation Letter (PhD Candidates)
- Nearby Government Recognizable proof Letter
- First Degree Testament or Explanation of Result
- Bosses’ Certification Authentication (PhD Candidates as it were)
The application for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) in Nigeria is ongoing.
How to Apply!
The application cycle for the PTDF Scholarships program is on the web. To apply for this program, you should follow the means given beneath.
- Step: 1
- As a matter of some importance, make your application record and finish up your subtleties from Here.
- Entered your email address, and an email was shipped off you on that email address with direction on the best way to sign in and set your secret word.
- Step: 2
- By involving your email as a username and secret phrase you have set yourself, sign in on the entryway.
- Step: 3
- Prior to beginning another application click Confirm NIN button.
- Step: 4 To verify their NIN, candidates must complete the fields and agree to the terms (charges may apply).
- Try not to attempt once more as you will be charged two times if your most memorable endeavor to approve your NIN was ineffective. Click on the enter button with text Snap here for all bombed NIN confirmation and afterward add the reference of installment exchange and NIN to finish the check.
- Step for PTDF Scholarship: 5
- You ought to decline or acknowledge the disclaimer. To go on with the application you ought to peruse and afterward acknowledge the agreements or end your application in the event that you disagree just downfall the disclaimer. PTDF Scholarships
- Step: 6
- You should finish up every one of the fields cautiously. Check all the document arranges and transfer them. You should see the error if the file you uploaded does not meet the requirements.
- Step: 7 (Course Data)
- The agreements expressing that PTDF has the option to grant another College other than the ones you pick in your application should be acknowledged or declined. You ought to likewise pick your most memorable second or third decision course and College.
- Significant note: In the event that a German college is your top decision, your meeting area should be Abuja. You should transfer your mission statement (for MSc candidates)/Exploration Proposition (For PhD candidates) PTDF Scholarships
- Step: 8 (Additional Uploads) You ought to upload the following documents: a birth testament, and a LGA endorsement.
- Step: 9 (Proficient Participation and Distributions)
- You ought to transfer scholastic participation of any expert body (limit of 5), or diary/distribution (limit of 5).
- Step: 10 (Review Application)
- At long last, you ought to review your application and ensure that every one of the necessities are satisfied and there is no slip-up in the application. After the accommodation application is at this point not altered.
- To apply and to know point by point data about the Petrol Innovation Improvement Asset (PTDF) in Nigeria, should visit the authority site beneath.
What is PTDF Scholarship for Nigerian?
The PTDF Scholarship for Nigerian students is a program established by the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) to provide financial support for Nigerian students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in various fields, especially those related to the oil and gas industry.
Who is eligible for the PTDF Scholarship?
Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific scholarship program and level of study. Generally, applicants should be Nigerian citizens, possess a minimum qualification of O’level (WAEC or NECO), and meet the academic requirements specified for the desired scholarship category.
How do I apply for the PTDF Scholarship?
The application process typically involves completing an online application form available on the PTDF website, submitting required documents, and participating in an aptitude test or interview if necessary. It’s important to check the specific application guidelines for each scholarship program.