Announcement of Publicity Assistant Jobs, We are looking for an Exposure Partner to help and help a Leader Marketing specialist and an Exposure Administrator in the Viking, Penguin Books, Penguin Works of art and Penguin Life engravings of Penguin Irregular House.
Viking and Penguin Books are home to grant winning, widely praised and top of the line writers across fiction and true to life, including Rebecca Makkai , Love Towles, Tana French, Elaine Welteroth, Ruth Ozeki, J.M. Coetzee, Matt Haig, Terrance Hayes and Nathaniel Phlbrick. This is a phenomenal chance to work with recognized writers on a wide assortment of books.
Announcement Details of Publicity Assistant Jobs
Do you find yourself telling all your friends about the latest great book you read? Are you media-savvy, and follow the news cycle? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you detail-oriented? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be the perfect fit to join our Publicity team. You can apply for more jobs visit our site fresherslivee
Responsibilities For Viking and Penguin Jobs
- Offering general managerial help, including mailings, handling solicitations, documenting, billings, cost reports, and so forth
- Organizing travel and different game plans for significant creator visits and making point by point visit plans for crusades.
- Drafting press materials, including public statements, pitch and cookroom letters, talk with alarms, quote sheets, and so forth
- Liasing with associations to sort out creator occasions.
- Reacting to an assortment of calls from media, writers, and book shops.
- Conveying between the Promoting, Article, and Creation divisions.
- Keeping up with media cuts, press contacts, and nitty gritty logs of exposure projects in an interior data set framework.
- Performing on the web exploration to secure exposure contacts and helping with web-based media stages.
- Going to book occasions, practically or in-person relying upon condition of current undertakings.
- Pitching press meetings and audits for writers and their books.
How to Apply
- Strong interest in publicity and publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills and superb attention to detail
- Strong follow-up skills
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of social media
- Quick at picking up different computer systems and databases
- For more details of Publicity Assistant Jobs visit penguinrandomhouse.com
Salary for this position is $45,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process.