Rawalpindi Latest Jobs 2022- Technical & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab is a special institution of the industries, commerce, Investment and skills development department, Government of the Punjab. It is the largest Public sector organization organization established to promote TVET Sector imparting technical & vocational education training through its around 400 institutions located all over the Punjab. In the light of TEVTA Vision 2023
focusing on access, quality assurance Demand driven skills Economic opportunities and innovation the main objective of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled worker to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts based at Rawalpindi
Division. Those interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must need to apply now at any vacant post like Instructors Director of Physical Education Librarian Officer Student Affairs Lecturers Accounts Officer Lab Technician or Jr. Instructor Store Keeper Officer Clerk Driver Store Attendant Naib Qasid Chowkidar Mali and Sweeper.
According to eligibility criteria candidates must having Minimum Middle to Matric qualifications from any recognized Institution or board and Maximum Graduation or Master qualifications from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission. All interested candidates will be posted in Punjab areas
like Rawalpindi District Jhelum and District Attock. So those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must apply before the closing date. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over Pakistan for more Government and Private jobs updates.
Available Rawalpindi Latest Jobs 2022
- Director of Physical Education
- Officer Student Affairs
- Accounts Officer
- Lab Technician or Jr. Instructor
- Store Keeper
- Officer Clerk
- Store Attendant
- Naib Qasid
Rawalpindi Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Middle to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Rawalpindi Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
- Qualifications: Those eligible candidates who are interested to apply for any vacant post must need to reach the eligibility criteria such as they must having Minimum Middle to Matric qualifications and Maximum Master qualifications to apply for apply.
- Experience: Required qualifications with relevant field experience is required.
- Age limit: Applicants must having Minimum 35 to 55 years age limit to apply. But you must know that different age limit is required for different positions.
- Domiciles: Only Punjab related domiciles are eligible to apply for any vacant post like Rawalpindi Attock Jhelum & Chakwal.
How To Apply For Rawalpindi Latest Jobs 2022?
- Residents of only Rawalpindi division having domicile of districts ie. Rawalpindi Attock Jhelum & Chakwal can apply for the posts from sr 1 to 09 whereas for the posts from sr 10 to 15 domicile holder of the districts which are mentioned against each post in the advertisement are only eligible to apply for the respective posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the test or interview.
- App applicants are advised to clearly mention the name of post or division & District on the envelop against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he or she will have to submit separate application or envelope for that post.
- Existing Govt. or Semi/Govt autonomous bodies or local governments employees will apply through proper channel.
- Advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate by the candidate at the time of interview.
- The degree or certificate or diploma indicated in qualifications column for each post shall be from recognized University or college or institute.
- All appointments will be mage strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations-2011as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Applications on the prescribed from available at TEVTA website www.tevta.gop.pk along with C.V one recent passport size photograph CNIC attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates domicile. should reach to the TEVTA Address of Rawalpindi which is given in the advertisement.
- Applications containing incomplete documentation or inadequate information or received though e-mail after due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post or withhold the appointment against any advertised post increase the number of posts without assigning any reason.
- Latest UNIL Masters Scholarships – Remarkable Scholarships 2023-2024 in Switzerland
- University of Technology Scholarships – Remarkable Swinburne Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- Kings College London Scholarships – Remarkable Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Latest McCall MacBain Scholarship- Remarkable Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students
- Latest Shanghai Government Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded