Revenue and Estate Department Jobs- Department of Revenue and Estates. Thus Office of the Undertaking Chief. Merged Areas (MAs) Land Settlement Project Using GIS Especially “SETTLEMENT AND LAND RECORD DIGITIZATION OF LAND RECORDS
(FOR 7 Locale)/Production OF RECORD OF PROPERTY Privileges”. In a similar vein, they solicit applications from qualified applicants who reside in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Revenue and Estate Department Jobs Particularly for the following project-based positions with a solely contractual and fixed pay structure. Therefore, the details of these posts are listed below.
Revenue and Estate Department Jobs Details
|Published Date||12 May, 2023|
|Last Date||5th November, 2023|
- Tehsildar (Rtd) GIS Associates Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Network Support Engineer
- Girdawar (Rtd)
- Patwari (Rtd)
- Surveyor Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Survey Helper
- Chowkidar Sweeper
- Assistant Settlement Officer
- Assistant Manager (GIS)
- Assistant Manager (Database)
- Assistant Settlement Officer requires a bachelor’s degree from a HE-recognized institution in public or business administration, public policy, law, political science, economics, or computer science, or a related field.
- Revenue and Estate Department Jobs Besides 10 years of involvement with land records/income/land settlement and undertaking the board.
- (Assistant Manager) (GIS) A minimum of a second-class bachelor’s degree in GIS or a field related to it is required. Revenue and Estate Department Jobs
- Additionally, a total of three years’ experience in GIS. It will be preferred if you have a solid understanding of settlement operations and computerization of land records.
- In addition, or a minimum of a second-class bachelor’s degree in computer science, geology, geography, or the environment, along with a one-year GIS diploma In total, I have three years of experience in the GI field.
- Assistant Manager (Database): A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science (four years) or its equivalent from a reputable university is required.
- Additionally, she has five years of experience working with database Revenue and Estate Department Jobs management systems. She speaks English, Urdu, and Pashto fluently.
- Tehsildar (Rtd) Therefore, a retired member of the government’s revenue staff, preferably a Tehsildar. additionally possessing relevant Land Settlement experience.
- GIS Associates require a minimum of a second-class bachelor’s degree in GIS or a related field from a recognized HEC institution, as well as one year of LIS or three years of experience in another G-related field.
- In addition, or a minimum of a second-class bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Geology, or Geography, a GIS diploma from a recognized institution, and one year of LIS or three years of other GIS-related experience.
- Revenue and Estate Department Jobs Moreover Sound comprehension of Land data framework and Organization will be liked.
- Assistant must have a minimum of a second-class bachelor’s degree from an HEC-accredited university. Moreover, with relevant experience spanning three years.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance accounts, business administration, or ACCA (Inter) or a related field from a recognized HEC institution is required for the position of accountant. Moreover with three years experience in Records The executives.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science (four years) or its equivalent from a reputable university is required for the position of computer operator.
- Additionally, with five years of relevant experience. similarly, or at least a second-class bachelor’s degree, a one-year IT diploma, and five years of relevant experience from a recognized institution. Additionally, proficiency in English, Urdu, and Pashto
- As a result, a Network Support Engineer must have a Master’s degree in computer science or a Bachelor’s degree in computer science (four years) or its equivalent from a recognized university and five years of networking experience.
- Revenue and Estate Department Jobs Besides Dialects Familiarity with English, Urdu, Pashto.
- Girdawar (Rtd) Therefore, Girdawar, preferably a retired Revenue Official, is preferred. Besides having pertinent involvement with Land Settlement.
- Retired Patwari (Rtd) with relevant experience in land settlement or a F.A./F.Sc. degree from DIT and Patwar course Moreover, having worked in land settlement and revenue for three years.
- Surveyor: At least a second-class DAE Civil Diploma from a reputable institution and two years of surveying experience.
- Additionally, or at least a second-class bachelor’s degree in Geography, Urban and Regional Planning, Civil Engineering, or a field related thereto, with two years of experience in land surveying.
- Revenue and Estate Department Jobs Additionally, a thorough comprehension of GPS and GNSS technology. In addition, registered Survey of Pakistan candidates will receive preference.
Terms and Conditions:
- Additionally, candidates must submit separate applications for each position if they wish to apply for multiple positions.
- Essentially, The applicant should obviously specify on the upper right most corner of wrap the post they are applying for.
- As a result, only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a test or interview.
- Particularly, candidates must fill out the application form accurately and completely, as evidenced by documentation.
- Consequently Records for unclaimed passages will not be engaged later on.
- Additionally, candidates are required to submit certified copies of Work Experience Certificates for each of the aforementioned work experiences.
- Therefore, candidates must include a No Objection Certificate with employment details if they lack current work experience.
- In a similar vein, an incomplete or unclear application form or attached documents containing information that is either missing or unclear will not be accepted.
- Subsequently The skilled power (Income and Bequest Office) maintains whatever authority is needed to drop/reject any application or not to fill any or fill pretty much than the promoted post(s) by giving fitting reasons.
- In addition, candidates must bring their original degrees, which must be verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, their CNIC, certificates of experience, and an HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree to the interview.
- Additionally, these positions are solely on contract for a period of three (3) years, with an annual contract that will be renewed if performance is satisfactory.
- As a result, incomplete applications will be turned down.
- Similarly, the policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa stipulates that the upper age limit will be relaxed.
- Thus No TA/DA will be paid for Test/interview.