These available Sindh Public Service Commission jobs are announced for Sindh Police Jobs for both Males and Females candidates in similar departments for the experienced or fresh candidates who are looking for the available vacancies. Applicants can find the latest available Sindh Police Jobs advertisement in 2021 through Newspapers or the official website of Sindh Public Service Commission and we were also uploaded. These Sindh Police Jobs 2021 are issued on a permanent basis.
Sindh Public Service Commission issued these vacancies for the posts of Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police for Females candidates and Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police for Males candidates. New applicants can apply from any area by sending applications to the official website of SPSC. These vacancies are issued for open merit applicants of Sindh.
Applicants should have LLB educational Degrees from any recognized University of Higher Education Commission along with strong experiences for these vacancies. For more information about these occupations, necessities read the full page and then apply now. Friendly official visits our site repeatedly for fresh accessible positions informs of Government or Private zone and training for the PPSC opportunities or tests. Apply now for Sindh Police Jobs 2021 earlier end date. The last date for these professions is 20 May 2021.
- Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police Females
- Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police Males
Sindh Police Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Sindh Police|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Age Limit||21 to 28 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||20 May 2021|
Sindh Police Jobs Eligibilities
- Qualifications: LLB education is required with a minimum 02nd division from Higher Education Commission recognized University or Institutions.
- Experience: Nothing experience is required for these jobs.
- Domiciles: Just Sindh-related domicile is necessary.
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years age and minimum 21 years age limit is required for these jobs.
How To Apply For Sindh Police Jobs?
- Eligible and qualified applicants need to apply online through the official site of SPSC www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants are required to pay an examination fee of R.S 500/ for every post separately through Challan in the Head of Account C021101-Organ of State Exam fee in any branch of National Bank of Pakistan which is situated in Sindh.
- Candidates need to bring original Bank Challan at the time of interview.
- Applicants will be selected according to the Government of Punjab Policy.
- Age relaxation is not admissible for these jobs.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the tests and interviews.
- Incomplete submitted applications will be rejected.
- Those candidates who already employed under any Government sector need to apply through a proper channel.
- Authority has reserved a right to increase or decrease these jobs without any reason at any stage.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the tests and interviews.
- Applicants need to bring their original qualification documents at the time of the interview.
- Apply now before the closing date. The last date for these jobs is 20 May 2021. So keep visiting our site regularly for new jobs.
- Read the advertisement for details and apply now.
Check Related Jobs in Pakistan
|Apply Now For FPSC Jobs 2021|
|Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs|
|Apply Now For Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs|
|Apply Now Punjab Police Jobs 2021|
|Join Food Panda Rider Jobs 2021|
|Apply Now For Pepsi Company Jobs|
|Apply Now For KFC Jobs|
- Latest Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship – Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand
- University of Waikato Doctoral Scholarship- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 | In New Zealand
- Latest Skoltech Scholarships 2023 – Remarkable Scholarships in Russia – Fully funded
- Latest Xiamen University Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in China
- Latest Turkiye Burslari Scholarship- Remarkable Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully-Funded |