The Singapore Government Scholarships are now accepting applications. The Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Singapore (Fully Funded) International Pre-Graduated Award (SIPGA)
and the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) are open to all international students from all over the world. Students from Singapore who want to earn a Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, or Post-Doctoral degree are encouraged to apply.
One of the prestigious scholarships is open to applications from students from all over the world. Scholarships that have been fully funded are available for the academic year 2022-23.
English will be used to teach the courses. Additionally, submit an application for the Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023–2024 (Fully Funded).
The Top 3 Singaporean Universities, including Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore University
of Technology and Design (SUTD), collaborated on the Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students. You will attend one university to study.
Singapore Government Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|University:||National University of Singapore|
|Degree level:||BS, MS, PhD, Post Doc|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||1 March 2023 (for BS) & 1 October 2023 (for MS, PhD)|
The Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students for 2023–24 are free, full scholarships for overseas education. Details are provided below:
- Payment in full for tuition and fees for living expenses,
- including any CPF contributions that may be required,
- a monthly overseas living allowance,
- and an annual return airfare.
- Other allowances,
- such as a conference allowance,
- a thesis allowance,
- and a computer allowance.
Information For BS, MS Students to Study in Singapore:
- All nationalities’ undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA).
- Invests in Short-Term Research at Leading Singapore Universities for a Minimum of Two Months and a Maximum of Six Months.
Eligibility Criteria For PhD Students
- Open to International Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Good academic referee reports.
To apply for the scholarships, adhere to the following deadlines:
- National Science Foundation Bursary (BS):
- 01 March 2023 ASTAR Scholarship in Computing and Information Science (ACIS):
- ASTAR Graduate Scholarship (Singapore):
- 01 August 2023 01 August 2023 National Science Master’s Scholarship:
- January 1, 2023 National Science Scholarship (Ph.D.):
- A*STAR International Fellowship (AIF):
- January 1, 2023 Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA): 01-Jun-2023
How to Apply for Singapore Government Scholarships?
The Singapore Government Scholarships for 2023 and 2024 can be applied for online. The following details the complete application procedure for Singapore Government Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Students:
What is the Singapore scholarship 2024?
Applications are currently open for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2024, offering fully funded opportunities for international students to pursue Masters and PhD degrees at the top universities in Singapore. The scholarship, known as SINGA, does not require GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I & II, or GATE scores.
Can I get full scholarship in Singapore?
Successful applicants are entitled to receive the following: full tuition fee subsidy, settlement allowance, travel allowance to and from Singapore (one-time), and a monthly stipend. The scholarship will cover all academic years (maximum of 4) until the study program is completed.
How to get a scholarship to Singapore?
Generally, you have to apply for a bachelors programme in the university. If accepted, you may then apply for the ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship funded by the Singapore Ministry of Education.
Can I study in Singapore for free?
Few Singapore universities offer free education, however, that is limited to students of Singapore origin. International students need to pay tuition fees; however, they can get a scholarship or any kind of subsidy.