We are happy to report that candidates are currently welcomed to apply for the Slovakia Government Scholarship. Remarkable Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
The scholarships are available for master’s, doctoral, and undergraduate degree programs. Scholarships are fully funded, and applicants from a select number of nations may apply.
The Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Science, the Ministry of Research, and the Ministry of Sports all provide funding for the Slovak Government Scholarship program. Slovakia Government Scholarship
The scholarship program lasts for four years for the Bachelor’s program, two years for the Master’s program, and four years for the Ph.D. program. Scholarships are only available to full-time degree programs. The short programs do not offer scholarships.
That multitude of understudies who have a fantastic scholastic records are free to apply. There is an enormous number of courses are accessible to apply. The largest Ph.D. Slovakia Government Scholarship
scholarship program is the NSP Scholarship Program, which supports international student mobility. Students from all over the world can take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to study in Slovakia on a fully funded scholarship.
We advised you to submit a formal application for the Slovakia Government Scholarships in 2023. For additional subtleties read the total article given beneath
About Slovakia Government Scholarships
- Country: Slovakia
- Host University: Slovak Universities
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies.
- Countries: Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Italy, Israel, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia, Ukraine, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Belarus, Belgium-French Community/Walloon region, Bulgaria,
- Candidates from the aforementioned nations are qualified to apply.
- Full-time courses are accessible to apply.
- Outstanding academic record
- English Langauge Abilities are required.
The application’s list of required documents can be found here.
- Proposal for a Research Program.
- Note of motivation.
- Offer Letter/Greeting Letter.
- Letters of recommendation.
- For Undergrad/Bosses Candidates: Two letters of recommendation from university instructors for Ph.D. students: 1 proposal from the Ph.D. proposal manager,
- College educators and scientists: 1 Letter of recommendation from the home university’s Department Head or research group leader
The benefits of the Slovakia Government Scholarships are as follows: Selected students will receive a monthly stipend in addition to tuition reimbursement from the universities.
- The month to month Allowance for Single guys and Bosses understudies is 350 € each month.
- The monthly stipend for Ph.D. students is 580 €.
- 580 euros per month for university professors and researchers.
- Without a Ph.D. or its equivalent and less than four years of university teaching, research, or artistic experience: 580 euros for those with a Ph.D. (or its equivalent) and less than ten years of experience working as a university educator, researcher, or artist: 850 euros with a Ph.D. or its equivalent and more than ten years of university teaching, research, or artistic experience: Medical examination for $1,000: Europe/Africa, Asia 183 €/264 € Interview concerning the application process for admission 20–80 €
How to Apply!
- Online application is available. Apply as per your area of interest.
- As previously stated, applicants must apply online and submit all required documents by the deadline.
- The cutoff time of every college is unique, so apply appropriately.
- Please use the link provided below to access the official website for more information and to apply.
What is the Slovakia Government Scholarship?
The Slovakia Government Scholarship, also known as the National Scholarship Program (NSP), is a scholarship program offered by the Slovak Republic to support international students pursuing higher education in Slovakia.
Who is eligible for the Slovakia Government Scholarship?
Eligibility criteria can vary, but generally, applicants should be international students seeking to study at a Slovak higher education institution at the bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral level.
What does the Slovakia Government Scholarship cover?
The scholarship typically covers tuition fees and provides a monthly stipend to cover living expenses. The exact coverage may vary depending on the specific scholarship and level of study.
How can I apply for the Slovakia Government Scholarship?
To apply, you should contact the Slovak higher education institution where you plan to study or visit the official website of the National Scholarship Program for detailed application instructions.