Sophie Germain Scholarship– Outstanding students pursuing higher education in Mathematics and Applications at the University of Paris-Saclay and the Paris Polytechnique Institute are eligible to receive scholarships through the Sophie Germain program.
The program plans to draw in capable youthful mathematicians from around the world in France. Candidates are evaluated by a jury based on their potential for research and academic excellence during the highly competitive selection process. Masters and PhD programs in Mathematics and Applications are eligible for financial aid.
The Paris-Saclay Grounds offers an extraordinary logical climate for math research, with elite examination associations and a rich assortment of disciplines addressed. The grounds is home to the Université Paris-Saclay and the Institut Polytechnique de Paris,
Sophie Germain Scholarship as well as a few public exploration associations. This sets out a special freedom for understudies to participate in state of the art research and team up with driving specialists in their field.
The graduate mathematics program at the FMJH aims to assist students in earning a Master’s degree and beyond. The program offers a scope of devices and assets to assist understudies with succeeding, including admittance to best in class offices
Sophie Germain Scholarship and exploration coordinated efforts with famous mathematicians. The program’s objective is to give students a world-class education and research experience that will help them succeed in math careers.
Sophie Germain Scholarship Details
|Jacques Hamadard Foundation
|30 years for Masters, 35 years for PhD
|31th January 2024
- This scholarship is open to students enrolled in Mathematics and Applications at the University of Paris-Saclay or the Institut Polytechnique de Paris. Before they can be considered for the scholarship, students must first be admitted. Sophie Germain Scholarship
- Grant is merit put together and will be allowed with respect to many variables like scholarly records, letter of references
- Candidates should full-fill all the application necessities of their separate projects at the Université Paris-Saclay or Institut Polytechnique de Paris sites.
- Applications received late will not be considered.
Following are the grant benefit understudy will get upon slection,
- €11,000 of grant sum each year.
- For the cost of one year’s tuition at the university, €500.
- €2,000 every year to take care of the expense of one full circle each year, in addition to visa charges.
- Students from other countries will live in studio rooms in one of the residence halls that are close to where they will be enrolled.
- You can’t get this grant in the event that you are getting some other grant.
- All grant beneficiaries get together at the yearly Expert’s Days coordinated by the FMJH, a chance for them to get to know one another and find out about numerical exploration on the Paris-Saclay grounds.
- The FMJH likewise upholds the “Math and Applications” expert’s program by supporting various specific courses (for the most part instructed by scientists from associations like INRAE, CNRS or Inria) through its topical projects
For Sophie Germain Grant application you will require following records,
- Online application structure
- Scholastic CV
- Scholastic Records
- Two Refrences
- Concentrate on Plan
- Letter of confirmation
The last date to apply for Sophie Germain Scholarship for international students is 31st January 2024.
How To Apply
- There are two call for application every year.
- For first call (from October to January) for new approaching worldwide understudies.
- Second call (from February to June) understudies who are as of now conceded at the college will be considered for the grant.