TGGS DAAD Scholarship– Howdy, Would you say you are a hopeful understudy and searching for a completely supported grant to seek after advanced education? Then this is for you. The TGGS DAAD Scholarship 2024 application period has now opened in Thailand.
The scholarship covers the entire cost of attending Thailand’s master’s degree programs. This scholarship is intended to assist TGGS graduate students from Southeast Asia. Additionally, students will be able to participate in a research stay at RWTH Aachen University for the second year.
The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering is another name for the TGGS. In Thailand and Southeast Asia, TGGS offers instruction in engineering, technological innovation, business development, and innovation.
TGGS DAAD Scholarship The Thai and German governments support this scholarship, which has its headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand.
Master’s degree programs in a variety of engineering fields are available at the well-organized TGGS. Additionally, it provides a unique synthesis of education based on research.
TGGS DAAD Scholarship The school not only educates students, but also teaches them the skills they need to succeed in the global labor market.
Read the entire article below to learn more about the Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering program in Thailand. TGGS DAAD Scholarship
About TGGS DAAD Scholarship 2024 in Thailand
- Scholarship country: Thailand
- Institute: Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering
- Degree level: Masters degree
- Scholarship award: Tuition Fees + Stipend
- Nationality: South-East Asian countries
- Deadline: 15 April 2024
Available Study Programs
To successfully complete a two-year international Thai-German Master’s Program (PLAN A TYPE A2 * ONLY) in Engineering, there are only five distinct Master’s programs that are available for scholarship beginning in August of each year (the first semester).
The accessible Experts degree programs for grants are underneath;
- Chemical and process engineering (CPE), mechanical engineering simulation and design (MESD), automotive safety and assessment engineering (ASAE), and materials and production engineering (MPE) are all subfields of electrical and computer engineering.
The following is a discussion of the fundamental eligibility requirements for the international Thai-German Master’s Program:
- International students from countries in Southeast Asia are invited to apply.
- The engineering Master’s degree program requires an application.
- To enroll in the master’s program at TGGS, you must have accepted a scholarship offer.
- Click here to check the admission requirements and other related ones.
Required Documents for TGGS DAAD Scholarship
- A complete application form measuring 1 x 1 photo Two letters of recommendation;
- a one-page motivation letter; a resume or curriculum vitae (CV);
- a bank certification or financial statement;
- an official copy of the final transcript;
- an official copy of the result of the English language proficiency test;
- a passport for international applicants;
- and the application fee (1,000 thb) for international students.
The application deadline for the DAAD TGGS Scholarship in Thailand for the academic year of 2024 is 15 April 2024.
How to Apply!
- Email applications are preferred for the DAAD TGGS Scholarship in Thailand.
- Prior to applying for the grant, you should finish your scholastic reports as a whole.
- Complete your application form and send it to email@example.com with your supporting documents.
What is the TGGS DAAD Scholarship in Thailand?
The TGGS DAAD Scholarship in Thailand is likely a scholarship program offered by the Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering (TGGS) in collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). These scholarships may be available to international students who wish to pursue graduate studies in engineering or related fields at TGGS.
Who is eligible for the TGGS DAAD Scholarship?
Eligibility criteria can vary depending on the specific scholarship program. Generally, eligibility may depend on factors such as your academic qualifications, nationality, and the program of study. You should check the official TGGS and DAAD websites for detailed eligibility requirements.
How can I apply for the TGGS DAAD Scholarship?
The application process for scholarships can also vary. Typically, you will need to submit an online application through the official website of the scholarship provider. Be prepared to provide documents such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and proof of language proficiency (usually English or German). Detailed application instructions should be available on the official website.