The HAAA Scholarship– The HAAA Grant welcomes applications from Middle Easterner understudies who are intrigued to embrace undergrad learns at Harvard College USA. In 2010, the Harvard Middle Easterner Graduated class Affiliation (HAAA) presented the HAAA Grant Asset,
The HAAA Scholarship the first of its sort at Harvard, to advance its objective of raising how much Bedouin understudies at Harvard.
Today, the Middle Easterner world records for a minuscule portion of Harvard’s understudy body — in 2013, just 118 students from Bedouin countries learned at Harvard across the entirety of its universities and degree programs,
The HAAA Scholarship representing under 2% of the 4,000 worldwide students at Harvard. The objective is to raise $10 million to help understudies from the Bedouin world in monetary need who are given admission to any of the Harvard Schools.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
Eligibility Criteria for The HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Grant beneficiaries will be chosen solely by the Harvard Board on Broad Grant in light of the accompanying measures laid out by the Harvard Bedouin Graduated class Affiliation:
- Required Language: English.
- Qualified Nations: The understudy should be an inhabitant or public of a Bedouin country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The understudy probably been acknowledged by Harvard College to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard College’s schools (e.g., School, Graduate school, Business college, Kennedy School)
- The understudy should exhibit a monetary, not entirely set in stone by Harvard College’s overall grant measures
- Inclination will be given to understudies that have gotten an earlier degree (e.g., secondary everyday schedule) from an instructive foundation in a Bedouin country
How to Apply
Kindly visit official site connect given toward the end. Here are an important stages to benefit The HAAA Grant:
- Apply to any school of Harvard College and solely AFTER being acknowledged to Harvard stage two will follow The HAAA Scholarship
- The monetary official of your school presents your application to the Harvard Board of trustees on Broad Grants who then, at that point, concludes who gets the honor. You really want not make a difference to the HAAA.