The Wanago Access Scholarship– The University of Technology Sydney is pleased to announce the Outstanding Wanago Access Scholarships for Young Women for the academic year 2023-2024
The Wanago Access Scholarship in order to provide a high-quality education and a unique student experience at an affordable cost. Domestic students applying for eligible undergraduate courses for the academic year 2023/24 can take advantage of the funding opportunity.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS), which was established in 1988, is well-known as a public research institution that is praised for its contributions to research, innovation, and academic excellence.
The Wanago Access Scholarship UTS gives a different exhibit of profession centered courses spreading over different fields, joined by a socially rich grounds climate, encouraging dynamic quality and a protected setting.
The terms and conditions of the scholarship (the “Scholarship”) as well as the obligations of the recipients (the “Recipient”) and the University of Technology Sydney (the “UTS”) in relation to this scholarship are outlined in this document.
The Wanago Access Scholarship The UTS Rules, Policy, and Procedures will govern and may be amended in order to support the awarding of this Scholarship’s administrative procedures.
The purpose of the Wanago Access Scholarship for Young Women is to provide financial assistance to a female Wanago participant with the potential to study engineering or information technology and the determination to do so.
Detail of The Wanago Access Scholarship
- Updated:1 day ago
- Location: Sydney, NEW SOUTH WALES
- Deadline:10 Sep 2023
Who is Eligible
An applicant must satisfy each of the following requirements in order to be considered for the Scholarship:
- a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or the holder of a permanent humanitarian or permanent resident visa to Australia;
- and have a female identity; and have completed the UTS Wanago Program; met the requirements for direct admission to UTS through the Wanago Program;
- received approval from the Wanago Program Head Teacher; intend to begin full-time study in any undergraduate engineering or IT degree program,
- excluding combined degrees;
- applied for an Equity Scholarship and/or Education Access Scheme or School’s Recommendation Scheme through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC);
- In addition, in order to be considered, all applicants must fill out the UTS Scholarships Application online. Additionally, all applicants must be available to attend an in-person interview—either online or in person.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be given to a Scholarship Selection Committee, which will choose the recipients based on the following criteria:
- Value derived from their Wanago Program participation Motivation to serve as an ambassador or role model for other young women and to support the next generation of Wanago participants Financial need and/or other categories of disadvantage Through the School’s Recommendation, Education Access Scheme, or the UAC Equity Scholarship, applicants who demonstrate financial hardship will receive preference.
How to apply
- What to do: To be eligible, each candidate must use the UTS online Scholarships Application form.
- Additional Documents: The university requires a copy of the academic transcript, the passport’s name page, and the curriculum vitae. The Wanago Access Scholarship
- Conditions for entry: The applicants must attach copies of their previous academic credentials in order to be considered for admission to the diploma degree program.
- Requirement for Language: Candidates should examine the English language proficiency requirements for university study.