Table of Contents
There are two papers total on the UGC NET. The first paper is a general one that all applicants must take. Here are Top 10 NET preparation books. Paper 2 is a subject-specific test of in-depth knowledge, so it covers a wide range of topics. A competitor can pick any subject as needs be. The NET exam is being administered by the UGC for a total of 81 subjects.
How to Choose the Best Book for UGC NET?
- Find out how you learn best: Some people like to read books with text, while others like to use diagrams or videos as visual aids. Choose a book that fits your style of learning.
- Take into consideration the format of the exam: Since the UGC NET is a multiple-choice exam, you should look for a book that includes practice questions as well as explanations for each answer option.(Top 10 NET preparation books)
- Examine the Book’s Prestige: Find the best book for the UGC NET that has been well-received by other students or teachers. Professors and tutors can also provide recommendations.
- Really take a look at the book’s Inclusion: Check to see that the book covers all of the exam’s topics. To learn what to expect on the exam, you can check the UGC NET syllabus.
- Think about your finances: When selecting a book for UGC NET exam preparation, keep your budget in mind. Recall that a more costly book in some cases implies it’s the most ideal decision.(Top 10 NET preparation books)
- Verify the Book’s Release Date: Check to see that the book includes the most recent version of the UGC NET exam.
Top 10 NET preparation books
|Title of the Book||Publisher and Edition||Buy Link|
|NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF of (Paper 1 ) by Arihant Expert||Arihant Publications, Eleventh EditionS Chand/Testbook||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s UGC NETor SET General Paper I by M. Gagan, Sajit Kumar||Danika Publishing Company||Buy Online|
|NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF (Paper 1 ) by KVS Madan||Pearson Education, Third Edition||Buy Online|
|2019 Latest Syllabus of NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF – (Paper 1 ) by Harpreet Kaur||Oxford University Press, First Edition,||Buy Online|
|NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF of (Paper 1 ) by Arihant ExpertBest 2000 Smart Question Bank – NTA UGC – NET/SET/JRF – Teaching & Research Aptitude General Paper -1 (Compulsory) – English||S Chand/Testbook||Buy Online|
|NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF of (Paper 1 ) by Dr. Usha Jain||JBC Press, First Edition||Buy Online|
|CBSE UGC-NET – Teaching and Research Aptitude by Dr. M.S. Ansari & RPH Editorial Board||Ramesh Publishing House,||Buy Online|
for more related posts, click here