Truck Driver Jobs in Canada- We are searching for capable devoted drivers with excellent client assistance to join our conveyance armada. We offer growth opportunities, specialized equipment, and an excellent training program.
First and foremost, we treat our clients as we would our professional drivers. That is, we concentrate on what they require and look for ways to assist and add value to them.
We do this because it is right, but we also know that shippers and experienced drivers have many options. We want to be a business that drivers and shippers want to do business with.
We are proud to deliver healthy food every day, and because we are experts, our drivers enjoy numerous benefits. Our drivers leave Winnipeg and do not touch their loads until they reach their destination, as opposed to performing numerous pick-ups and drops throughout the day or even day after day. Because of this, you will have more time to do what you enjoy most drive a lot of miles Truck Driver Jobs in Canada!
It is important to note that some of our industry’s most beautiful and enjoyable routes run from the Canadian Prairies to California and Arizona. Make plans for your resets to take advantage of the adventure and beauty of California and Arizona, especially in the winter Truck Driver Jobs in Canada!
- Start and end at our Cornwall terminal. We deliver products to a variety of retail locations in Cornwall, Kingston, Quebec, etc.
- Hand bombing of the items from the truck is required for every delivery.
- We make sure that the customer’s delivery is on time, safe, and professional.
- We make sure all deliveries are recorded accurately on our timesheet.
Truck Driver Jobs in Canada Details
Position Title: AZ Driver
Location: Cornwall, On
Shift: Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday
Salary or Salary Range: Opportunity to earn between $70 to $80k gross per year! RPM 0.56 to 1.92/mile
Visit for More: https://www.fresherslivee.com/delivery-driver-jobs/
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- A valid AZ license is required;
- no prior experience is required.
- You must be able to drive both on the highway and in the city, make frequent tight turns, and back into small docks.
- You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. You must pass a clean CVOR, abstract, and criminal search.
- You must follow the company’s rules about safety and hours of operation.
Why Work for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada:
- Committed 24-Hour Dispatch Inclusion
- Present day, all around kept up with Armada; expertly definite, all around, consistently
- Industry driving advantages bundle including organization matching benefits plan
- Security; Full-time, regular hours, and consistent work year-round Safety-focused company with a safety program Career advancement opportunities through training and development Company perks like a company phone, allowance for uniforms and safety boots, and discounts on things like gym memberships, auto services, and cell phone plans, among other things
- Work for a company named “Canada’s Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022” in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes. Recognized as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
We would like to express our gratitude to everyone who expressed interest in this position; However, contact will only be made with those applicants who have been selected for an interview.
Canada Cartage Systems LP welcomes applications from all protected groups, including Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups, women, and all other groups committed to employment equality.