TUM Scholarships– At the Technical University of Munich, the TUM Scholarships for International Students are given to international students who are applying for Master’s, Bachelor’s, or Ph.D. programs like the M.Sc. in Mathematics in Science and Engineering and the Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in aerospace Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (in German) in Technology and Management, for example Multiple candidates will be selected to receive scholarships. Those who meet the requirements for this scholarship receive a semesterly award of Euro 1800.
TUM Scholarships Tuition is covered by this scholarship. To be eligible for TUM Scholarships for International Students, students must have completed their 12th grade and undergraduate degree.
Germany attracts international students because of its low cost and high academic standards. outstanding facilities and tuition. Additionally, a wide range of academic programs are available, including high-end STEM courses. There are also opportunities for research, scholarships, and internships.
Consider enrolling at the Technical University of Munich in Munich, Germany, if you want to experience life as an international student in Germany. Since its founding in 1868, it has welcomed 48,300 students annually. As a result, you are certain to meet people who can relate to you and help you grow.
International students can apply for scholarships, grants, and other forms of financial aid at the Technical University of Munich. You can make use of them to realize your dream of studying abroad without spending a lot of money, as we’ll see in this article. Let’s get started, then!
TUM Scholarships Detail:
- Sponsors of the scholarship: Scholarships available at the Technical University of Munich in Germany include: Germany’s Technical University of Munich
- Type of Scholarship: Awards for Stipends and Tuition Scholarships: The sum varies.
- Amount of Awards: Various Study Levels: All levels of degrees
- Nationality: International and domestic students
Application Deadline: On-going
The intended audience consists of regular international students enrolled in a TUM program:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG because of their nationality (see 8 BAföG) As of the third semester of their bachelor’s studies
- As of the second semester of their master’s studies (or as of the first semester of their master’s studies, if the bachelor’s degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis no later than the 30th of June (summer term) or the 31st of December (winter term)
- English In order to be eligible to study there, applicants from countries other than their home country, particularly those with non-English-speaking populations, will frequently be required to satisfy specific English language or other language requirements.
Along with their application, applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- A motivational letter,
- CV or resume,
- TUM grade report,
- two recommendations,
- proof of the applicant’s income,
- proof of the income of the applicant’s parents or,
- if applicable, proof of the income of the spouse, TUM Scholarships
- and any other documents (depending on the program for which the application was made).
How to Apply
- It is expected of all applicants for the Technical University of Munich Scholarships to study in Germany that they have been admitted and properly enrolled as students. TUM Scholarships
- All admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships after acceptance, without the need for additional application forms or interviews.
What types of scholarships does TUM offer?
TUM may offer various scholarships, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, and specific scholarships for international students.
How can I apply for scholarships at TUM?
Visit the official TUM website and navigate to the scholarship section. Application procedures and requirements are typically outlined there. Ensure you follow the instructions provided by the university.
What are the eligibility criteria for TUM scholarships?
Eligibility criteria vary depending on the type of scholarship. Common factors include academic performance, extracurricular activities, and financial need. Review the specific criteria for each scholarship.