We are pleased to inform you that the application period for the University of Alberta Scholarships has opened. Remarkable Scholarships 2023 Canada | Fully Funded
For Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs, the University of Alberta is one of the top five Canadian universities that offers scholarships that are fully funded. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada’s University of Alberta is a public research university.
Over 7000 international students from 148 countries attend the University of Alberta. The University of Alberta Scholarships are open to applicants who hold Canadian citizenship as well as those from other countries.
Choose one of the 200 undergraduate programs, more than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, or 300 research areas to begin your journey.
University of Alberta Scholarships We advised you to submit an application for the 2023 University of Alberta Scholarships.
The fact that there are no IELTS or TOFEL requirements is the best feature of the scholarships. However, for the Canada Student Visa, IELTS is required.
Scholarships offered by the University of Alberta will also cover your living costs. Check out the information provided below for additional information about the Scholarships.
University of Alberta Scholarships Details
- Country: Canada
- University: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Available Areas of Fields for Undergraduates and Graduates
- Over 200 undergraduate programs,
- 500 graduate programs,
- 250 specializations,
- and 300 research areas are available at Alberta University.
- The University of Alberta Scholarships are available in the following fields:
- Education Engineering Law Science Social Sciences Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences Medicine & Dentistry Native Studies Rehabilitation Medicine Science Nursing Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Public Health
- Scholarships for international undergraduate and graduate students for entrance (automatically considered):
- Value: Up to $9,000; payable over the course of four years: University of Alberta Gold Standard
- Scholarship: University of Alberta Doctoral
- Recruitment Scholarship: Up to $6,000 Master’s Entrance Scholarship for $5,000/Year
- at the University of Alberta: Stipend: $17,500 (An additional $10,000 will be provided to international students to help with the cost of tuition.)
- Scholarship for Alberta Graduate Excellence (AGES): Least honor of $11,000 and limit of 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships at the University of Alberta
- Value of President George and Marsha Ivany’s First and Best Scholarships: $40,000 (10,000 dollars per year for four years).
- Value of Chancellor’s Scholarships: Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
- Value: $30,000 (or $7,500 per year for four years) U.S.
- Entrance Scholarships Value: $24,000 ($6,000 per year for four years) College of Agriculture and Bioresources
- Renewable Entrance Scholarships Value: $24,000 ($6,000 per year for four years) $12,000, or $3,500 per year for four years
- Canadian citizens and international students can apply.
- You do not need an English Language Certificate if you are from one of these nations or have attended one of these universities. Check Here) After the deadline, the application will not be accepted.
The last date to apply for the College of Alberta Grants 2023 in Canada is
- July 1 for September affirmation
- November 1 for January affirmation
- Walk 1 for May affirmation
- May 1 for July affirmation
How to Apply!
The University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 application is entirely online. You must submit your application online with the required documents. Please visit the link provided below for additional information and to apply. Have fun!
What is the University of Alberta Scholarship?
The University of Alberta Scholarship refers to various scholarship programs offered by the University of Alberta in Canada to support both domestic and international students in pursuing their education.
How can I apply for a University of Alberta Scholarship?
To apply for a University of Alberta Scholarship, you typically need to submit an application through the university’s scholarship portal or follow specific instructions provided on the university’s official website.
Who is eligible for University of Alberta Scholarships?
Eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary depending on the specific scholarship program, but they often consider factors such as academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and financial need.
Where can I find more information about University of Alberta Scholarships?
You can find detailed information about University of Alberta Scholarships, including eligibility criteria and application procedures, on the official website of the University of Alberta or by contacting the university’s scholarship office.