This piece of excellent news is for graduated worldwide understudies University of Lausanne Scholarship who are finished with their undergrad studies and Remarkable Scholarships 2023 | UNIL Scholarship searching for a grant for expert’s investigations.
Applications are presently open for all graduated understudies to apply to the College of Lausanne Grant 2023. Only graduates are eligible to receive this Swiss scholarship. UNIL only gives this scholarship to ten students each year.
University of Lausanne Scholarship We advised you to submit an application for the Switzerland-based University of Lausanne Scholarship. The QS Global World Ranking 2021 ranks the University of Lausanne at number 176.
The overall rating given by the student is 4.3 stars. It currently has 16,000 students, of which one in four are international students. Outside of Switzerland, one in two UNIL faculty members are foreign nationals.
Even though this scholarship is only awarded to a select few undergraduates with outstanding grades, we still encourage every student to apply. Read the entire article below for more information.
About the University of Lausanne Scholarship 2023-2024
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Host University:Université de Lausanne
- Degree Level: Masters
- Program Period: 2 years
- FinancialAward: Funded
Level of Interest
- Graduate: Only Masters
- Education Criminal Law,
- Magistrates’ Specialization,
- Physical Education and Sports Didactics Health Sciences
- D. programs Biology and Medicine
- International and Comparative Law and Legal Theory
- Students who apply for scholarships will receive a stipend of 1,600 CHF per month for either two years or one year, depending on the program they select.
- Applicants might know in advance that this sum isn’t sufficient to live in Switzerland. University of Lausanne Scholarship
- Course registration fees will not be required of students; notwithstanding, CHF 80.00 is expected to pay every semester.
- Required Dialects: Countries with English or French eligibility: Countries across the globe
- The applicant must hold a B2 level in either French or English.
- to have a stellar educational background.
- Should have a four year college education from any unfamiliar college.
- You cannot already be registered with UNIL.
- the CHF 200.00 administration fee to have been paid.
- a JPEG-format photograph in the size of a passport for the application form.
- a copy of each and every exam that was taken at the university.
- An English, French, German, or Italian translation of a high school diploma is required. University of Lausanne Scholarship
- Program portrayal duplicate of the last semester of the four year college education, in the event that the degree has not been acquired at this point.
- a duplicate of an identity card or passport.
- a covering letter.
- a comprehensive resume.
- The English TOEFL or IELTS, and the French DALF or DELF, are required.
- The registration fee payment receipt (CHF 200.00) must include two letters of recommendation from the student’s instructors.
How to apply
The completed application form must be sent by mail to the following address:
Required Archives for UNIL Expert’s Awards:
- A duplicate of your identification or personality card.
- a covering letter.
- a comprehensive resume.
- a picture in the size of a passport (in JPEG format).
- The application structure is appropriately finished and marked.
- a copy of your academic credentials and the results of all university examinations.
- a duplicate of your high school diploma. A guaranteed/authorized interpretation of any certificates not written in French, German, English, or Italian is required.
- a copy of the final semester’s program description if your bachelor’s degree has not yet been earned.
- a copy of the official document proving the master’s proficiency in the language taught (for example, the TOEFL or IELTS for English or the DALF or DELF for French). B2 is the base level expected to follow the course.
- Two authentic sealed letters of recommendation from the candidate’s professor.
- Evidence of installment of the CHF 200.00 organization charge (application handling expense)
The last date to apply for the University of Lausanne Scholarship is November 1st, 2023.
How to Apply!
- The University of Lausanne Scholarship 2023-2024 application process is entirely online.
- Along with the application, you must upload the aforementioned documents.
- The application for the Expert’s grant likewise fills in as an application for admission to your picked expert’s
What is the University of Lausanne Scholarship?
The University of Lausanne Scholarship, also known as UNIL Master’s Grants, is a financial aid program offered by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland to support international students pursuing a master’s degree.
How can I apply for the University of Lausanne Scholarship?
To apply for the UNIL Master’s Grants, you need to follow the application guidelines provided by the university, including submitting an application through their online portal during the application period.
Who is eligible for the University of Lausanne Scholarship?
Eligibility criteria vary by scholarship but generally consider factors such as academic excellence, relevant qualifications, and nationality (usually non-Swiss students).
What expenses does the University of Lausanne Scholarship cover?
The UNIL Master’s Grants typically cover partial tuition fees for the master’s program. It does not usually cover living expenses or other costs.