You have come to the right place if you are searching for University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada. The Remarkable Scholarships 2023 Canada Fully Funded for 2023 in Canada are now accepting applications.
Scholarships are available for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. For the winter 2023, summer 2023, fall 2024, and winter 2024 terms, the scholarships will continue.
600 scholarships are available at the University of Montreal. One of Canada’s most prestigious and highly regarded universities, Université de Montréal is widely regarded as the best leading research institution.
We strongly urge you to submit an application for the Canada Scholarships for the University of Montreal. University of Montreal Scholarships
Montreal University is the third most international university in Canada, according to the Times Higher Education ranking, with over 10,000 international students.
Over 7,000 permanent residents of Canada also attend UdeM each year, making it one of the best opportunities for students who want to study abroad and collaborate with international researchers.
The following information can be used to learn more about the University of Montreal Scholarships for 2023.
University of Montreal Scholarships Canada 2023 Details
- Host Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Financial Coverage: Funded.
- Degree: Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
- Undergraduate: Bachelor, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Available Areas of the Field
The following fields of study are covered by the University of Montreal Scholarships Canada:
- Health Sciences,
- Administration and Management,
- Literature and Languages,
- Arts and Music,
- Environmental Planning and Design,
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences,
- Teaching and Education,
- Social Sciences and Social Action,
- Environment and Sustainable Development,
- Economics and Politics,
- Theology and Religious Studies,
- Information and Communications Technologies,
- Life Sciences,
- and Humanities.
Tuition costs are covered by an annual sum of $23,662. On the basis of academic records, the scholarship has three levels to offer.
- Level A: $11,998 annually for two sessions (equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (equivalent to 15 credits, or $399 per credit)
- Level B: $5,718 annually for two sessions (equivalent to 30 credits), or $2,859 per session (equivalent to 15 credits, or $190.60 per credit)
- Level C: $2,000 every year (2 meetings, comparable to 30 credits) or $1,000 per
To be eligible to apply for University of Montreal Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- Essential Language: English.
- Countries eligible: All nations must be international students to apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time in a study program in order to be eligible.
- The applicants must not be receiving benefits from any other type of tuition waiver. Students who speak French and Belgian Francophone, for instance, already enjoy this kind of exemption.
- For the bachelor’s degree program, you must have completed secondary school.
- Should have Unhitched males’ Certification for Bosses’ Certificate Program and a single guy, Graduate degree expected for Doctorate Program.
The deadline for the University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada is September 1, 2023.
How to Apply!
- Check out the “Compass,” an interactive checklist that walks you through the necessary steps, to get your application and admissions process off to a good start.
- Check the admissions requirements and adhere to the application deadlines for the study programs that interest you before submitting your application.
- The University of Montreal university scholarship application process is entirely online.
- Simply complete the online application form to apply for the Université de Montréal Scholarship.
- Go to the link provided below for the official website to learn more information and apply. Have fun!