The University of New England RTP Scholarship in Australia is open for applications. For the Australian Government’s Research Training Program (RTP) 2023, Amazing Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded) all national and international students are invited to submit applications.
Masters degrees in research and doctoral degrees in research are eligible for fully funded scholarships. The university offers Master’s and PhD degrees in nearly all academic fields to students from around the world. Scholarships provided
by the Australian Government’s Research Training Program will cover all costs. Full scholarships are available to international students. University of New England RTP Scholarship
Scholarships (RTP) offered by the Australian Government will cover the cost of earning a Masters or PhD in Australia. This scholarship is open to students from all over the world.
The public research university University of New England (UNE) was established in 1938. Every year, the university offers $5 million in scholarships to all domestic and international applicants. Over 23,000 students from all over the world enrolled.
University of New England RTP Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University:||University of New England|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||31 March 2023|
The University of New England RTP Scholarship 2023–24 in Australia is a scholarship for international students to study abroad that is completely free. All costs will be covered by the RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students. Details are provided below:
- Cost of attending university
- Totally free lodging
- a salary of $29,863 per year.
- Funds for medicine (paid sick leave).
- Funds for research also provide.
Eligibility Criteria for University of New England Scholarships:
- Students from all over the world, both domestic and international, are eligible to apply.
- For a Master of Philosophy or Master of Research: Any reputable undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors is accepted.
- Program for PhD Research: You need to show that you have sufficient research experience and expertise. Most of the time, you’ll have either:
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research is a bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors; a master’s degree from a high academic standard institution that includes a significant component of research; or both.
- To submit an application for an Australian Government scholarship, all documents must be in English.
- Please carefully review the following documents:
- To apply for a Master’s degree,
- applicants must have transcripts showing a Bachelor’s degree diploma or higher. T
- o apply for a PhD program, applicants must have transcripts showing a Master’s degree diploma or higher.
- The most recent verified transcript with official stamps will be uploaded.
- Including Points for Grading) Two Letters of Recommendation A Research Proposal A CV or Resume
- Letter of Acceptance from Supervisor Official TOEFL or IELTS score. ( If English is not your first language, submit a copy of your master’s thesis or other relevant publications to the Ph.D. program.
- PhD program applicants should also submit a copy of their relevant publications.
- Other documents of reference (if any)
How to Apply for University of New England RTP Scholarship?
- The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023–24 for International Students can be applied for online.
- Candidates can also submit paper applications to the university.
- Complete the Application Form by downloading it and attaching the listed documents.
- After that, go to the link labeled “Apply Now,” create an account, and upload the application form as well as the supporting documents.
- For more information, visit the Official Advertisement link: