The application period for the intake in 2024 has opened. University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship Apply for the Completely Supported Grant to Concentrate on in Remarkable Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) ADB-JSP under the College of Tokyo ADB Grant 2024.
The ADB Grant program offers a 2-year Completely Financed Expert grant to the residents of ADB’s creating part nations. Every year ADB Grants up to 300 Grants.
The Asian Improvement Bank – Japan Grant Program (ADB-JSP), Supported by the Public authority of Japan and coordinated by the Asian Advancement Bank plans to give postgraduate open doors. University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
There is no fee to apply. Additionally, it is a fully funded scholarship that covers all costs for the 2024–2025 academic year. More insights concerning the College of Tokyo ADB Grant 2024 are given underneath.
- Host Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Degree level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10 December 2023
Financial Benefits (What does the scholarship cover)
ADB offers a Completely Subsidized Grant. The ADB–JSP gives you:
- An allowance for books and instructional materials,
- a monthly subsistence and housing allowance,
- medical insurance,
- and travel costs are all examples of benefits.
To be assigned for the ADB Grant program, up-and-comers ought to:
- Must be a citizen of a member country of the ADB that borrows money. The university to which they are applying for a master’s degree program must nominate them. University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
- Be at least 35 years old at the time of application and have two years of full-time professional experience.
- agree to return to their home country and work there for at least two years after completing their master’s degree.
Important Points to Consider
- For ADB, no separate application is required. Only submit a university application.
- ADB will only consider applicants for scholarships who have been accepted and approved by participating academic institutions.
- Costs for the family won’t be covered.
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship is 10th December 2023
Application Steps to Apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
- Step 1: Check your qualification set by ADB-JSP
- https://www.adb.org/work-with-us/vocations/japan-grant program
- Stage 2: Look for employees who you wish to be administered.
- Step 3: Apply Before the deadline, submit the application materials.
- Step 4: The ADB scholarship application will only require documents to be submitted by successful candidates (mid-February). Step 5: ADB-JSP advises us of the determination result (May)
- Stage 6: Ended September: Apply for a student visa to enter Japan. The pre-winter semester begins on October first, 2024.